Wednesday, April 19, 2017

What's Your Style

So this week I've used another card art from Dutch Doobadoo.  I know that some people use this template and make it so you can fold it and close it buuuuuut......Ya, not mine.  😁  I just like my embellie's far too much!!  I've used Maja Design's "Summertime" collection and did a blue and green color combo.  The hearts border around the edge was an idea I "borrowed" from one of Tracy's cards, the queen of embellishments herself.  hee hee


Still like playing with the new images from LDRS and this one is "What's Your Style" which I colored with Copics.  So which one would you be?  Me?  I'm the middle one - I love comfort and casual most days.  Also, I hate ironing and the only thing I use my iron for is making Foamiran flowers now.  HA HA HA!!!


I've used my new Marianne butterfly border die and added a variety of Wild Orchid Craft flowers to make a pretty bouquet on both sides.  Also added some pretty bark hearts (love those) and along the bottom some gorgeous ruffled lace from the shop.


As always at Noor Design UK, if an item is out of stock just email Tracy at crafteezee.noordesign@gmail.com

I hope you get some crafty time this weekend!!

Thanks for stopping by!


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

1 comment:

Liz's creative corner said...

Gorgeous hun, lovely design and extras, awesome colouring, I'm the middle one too, lol
hugs Liz xx