Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Wine Tasting Tilda

So this is the second time I tried using Dutch Doobadoo's Dutch Envelope Art Heart A4 template.  I learned something while I was creating it that I'll share.  Don't use any patterns that can't be turned one way or another and look good.  I had used a sheet with hearts on it and dang it they weren't upside down and sideways and it was just a hot mess!  LOL!!!!  BUT!  Once finished using the right paper it is CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!  I used Maja Design's "Summertime" collection starting with one of the garden cut images on front and just a couple of embellie's.


Ooooooo ok this was tricky.  I cut a piece of red cardstock using the Joy "Love Heart" die but then cut out the center to make it appear like the inner heart should be see through then surrounded it with a pearl string.  The envelope closes using a slit in the flap and pulling through a heart shaped tab.  Clever design!


I had to keep my embellishments limited since this envelope actually gets closed.  That was a little tough for me (LOL) so instead I used as many dies as I could without clutter.  Another challenge for me.  ha ha ha!!  I distressed all edges of every layer and every piece with cocoa brown Momento ink.


I enjoyed using Magnolia's "Wine Tasting Tilda" so much once, I had to play with her again only this time with Copics!!  I added some layers behind that super cute sentiment (hee hee) and used the Joy "Doily Edge" die as the bottom layer.


So now why don't you try it?  Easy peasy!  LOL!!  It just ends up being this sweet envelope, one that any would love to receive in the mail!  If you're looking for one of these let Tracy know and she can order it in for you.
 crafteezee.noordesign@gmail.com


Have you checked out the other selections of templates from Dutch Doobadoo in the store?  I am LOVING playing with shapes these days so join in with me!!

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs!

Copics:

Skin - E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20
Shirt - R24, 29, 59
Hair - E41, 42, 43, 44, 47
Shoes - W3, 5, 7, 9

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

 

5 comments:

Rosette's Cards said...

This is just awesome hun, I love everything about it! And that envelope shape, amazing!! The sentiment is too funny!! Love it as well! :)

Sheri said...

OMGoodness! I love them all but the bike is sorta out of your comfort zone and it is my favorite. I just absolutely love that one. Thanks for the warning about the patterned papers. Maybe that is why I collect them but don't use them. lol

Liz's creative corner said...

This is gorgeous hun, love the design and your papers look fab, this Tilda needs to drop into my basket too, lol
Hugs Liz xx

Candy said...

Hi, Eulanda!

Wow - love the heart envelope, I've got to check it out!
As always your card is wonderful. Great sentiment :o)

Big Hugs, Candy

Inkypinkydelights said...

I absolutely love this! Happy weekend to you. Judy x