Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Time For A Coffee Break

I had a lot of fun with this card!!  The color combo, the die cuts, the extra's but especially this image from LDRS "Time For A Coffee Break".  SO CUTE!  I started with picking all my dies.  The first one is the new Joy border "Carved With Flowers".  I added flowers to mine but underneath, the die cuts the flowers and they pop up.  The 2nd is the Joy "Oval Decorative Floral Frame" on the right side of the card under my bouquet.  The third is a Joy "Fancy Flower Edge" die and is out of stock but if you like it, Tracy can order you one.


I've had this rusty tin corrugated heart for awhile and finally managed to figure it into a card.  Now that I have, I want more!  They are so cool!!  ๐Ÿ˜€  I tried not to cover it a whole lot so just added a sweet lace bow and some Marianne tassels.  


I was at it again making some more blue and brown Foamiran flowers.  I used my rolled flower die, (which is a different brand, however there is a Joy one available on the store - just sayin'  ๐Ÿ˜€) and popped a pearl in the center over top some glitter stamens.


Did you happen to notice the layers of lace at the bottom of the card?  There are some new ones in the store a few weeks ago.  You must see them  - so stunning!!  

Thank you for coming by again!!
Hugs!
Eulanda
______________________________________________

Copics:

Dirt - E42, 43, 44, 47, 49
Jeans - B91, 93, 95, 97, 99
Coat - B000, 2, 4, 6
Dog - E21, 23, 25, 29

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop. If you see something that is out of stock, please send a request to Tracy at crafteezee.noordesign@gmail.com.

 

5 comments:

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow stunning card hun, beautiful shape and fab use of the dies, your colouring is fab, my copic colouring is hit and miss, more miss then hit too, he he

Hugs Liz xx

Rosette's Cards said...

Wow all those lovely products!! you did a stunning card Eulanda :) I looove it!

Inkypinkydelights said...

Love this Eulanda! So striking! Judy x

Candy said...

What a card, Eulanda!!! So much to look at :o) I can't get over how much work you do for each card.
The stamp is very sweet and your colouring wonderful.

Big Hugs, Candy

CraftinGranny said...

Ditto on what Candy said but I must add that your designs are always so very original and never do I ever see anything similar. Absolutely gorgeous my dear friend. Hugs