Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Wine Tasting Tilda

I must tell you how happy I was to find out that Tilda drinks wine!!  Now there's a gal I could be friends with!  LMBO!!!  So I paired her up with those gorgeous papers from Lemoncraft "House of Roses".  Oh AND there's some new corresponding pieces in the shop to match these papers like vintage tags, ephemera and self-adhesive rose buttons.  I like the dies I've used for this card from Joy - peeking out from behind the leaves is the "oval decorative floral frame" and right behind Tilda is the "graceful oval die".


Aren't these foamiran flowers gorgeous?  It's the only thing I actually use my iron for!!  LOL!  I very seldom buy clothes that require ironing!  HA HA HA!!  I used an "Alexis" button for the center.  So pretty and sparkly!!!


I even made some gorgeous leaves using the foamiran as well.  I've used the butterflies from one of the new Marianne dies - Butterfly border and added a Tim Holtz nib in the center, added a wax cord bow to the straws and VOILA!


Another spring card - ahhhhhh makes me feel so much better.  LOL!!  
Enjoy your weekend when it gets here and thanks for stopping by!

Hugs!

Distress Inks:

Mowed Lawn
Abandoned Coral
Tattered Rose
Gathered Twigs
Vintage Photo
Hickory Smoke
Aged Mahogany

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments:

Cathy Lee said...

Lovely card, my Friend! Beautiful coloring on this adorable Tilda and I love your Foamiran flowers with those gorgeous pearl and rhinestone centers. This is a true beauty to behold. Always a fan!

Hugz,
Cath

Candy said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS card!! Boy you sure have a lot of really neat goodies on your card!
May I ask what you used as a card base?

Big Hugs, Candy