Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Precious Present

Not to say I am tired of winter....ok wait...I am!!!  LOL!!  I still enjoy doing winter cards but that's IT!!!  Only winter on cards so time for something springy this week.  I'm using the Dutch Doobadoo's flag shape art and a Whimsy image "Precious Present" from around Christmas time.  I thought she would be cute any time of year tho.


I was so excited to finally use my gold colored straws on this card so I draped some flowers and a bunch of moss around them.  Then I popped up a cute butterfly from Pion's "Scent of Lavender" papers.  The sentiment was also from the same collection.


Here I've made a Foamiran flower, colored the center using yellow ink, added some stamens and popped a pretty button on top.  Oh and I luuuuuuv those gorgeous metal leaves!  Wow can you ever bend them!!  They are somewhat fragile but easy to give them shape.


There's my make for this week!  So wonderful that the weekend is right around the corner and because we had a statutory holiday on Monday, it came even quicker!  Again, I hope you get some crafty time and thank you so much for stopping by! 

Hugs!

Distress Inks:

Gathered Twigs
Black Soot
Peeled Paint
Aged Mahogany
Vintage Photo
Hickory Smoke

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

3 comments:

Plony said...

Wowwwwwww.......can it be more beautiful??? I don't think so....it's really gorgeous. I love the colors....also the color of your lace....
Speachless...that's what I am.
xxx Plony

Candy said...

ME TOO!!!
LOVE that lace!
Big Hugs, Candy

Scrappyrpnprn said...

I love your card my friend, gorgeous and love, love, love that lace. Your colouring always amazes me and your card is....as always, stunning!