Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Garden Gnome

Thought I would play with some card art this week so I've used a Dutch Doobadoo template, 306-Card Art A4 Swing Card 4, paired with Pion's "Where The Roses Grow" papers.  They are so pretty!!  The image is Whimsy's "Garden Gnome" and I colored her with my poorly neglected Copics.  😁  She is so versatile, you could color her for anything!


Isn't this little Scrapiniec bench cute?  Just seem to be perfect for that little spot on the card.


Here's a better view of that stunning Joy oval flower frame.  I have it coming on a few more projects too.  Pretty isn't it?  I'm always a sucker for a nice Joy die.  😀  I'm not too sure if you can see it very well, but I added some tiny pearls around the image using a pearl pen from Dutch Doobadoo.  It might look like maybe next time I should make bigger pearls.  LOL!


Ooooo I have quite a bit going on here!  I started with another rectangle frame Joy die, added a layer of Pion dp, then that gorgeous Scrapniec frame with clock and the "HAPPY" sentiment from the Pion borders paper.  At the end, I added some Wild Orchid roses to finish it off.


I am quite enjoying making these Foamiran flowers!  I used the Rosy Owl Flower Dies 2, then popped in a pearl center and added some Glossy Accents to the middle and sprinkled some glass glitter.


Ok well there you have it for me this week!  Hee hee  😁
I am having a friend over on Friday to craft all day so am looking forward to that.  I hope you have some crafty plans too!  Thanks for stopping by!


Copics:

E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20
G21, 94, 99
E41, 43, 44, 47, 49
W00, 01, 3, 5, 7
RV91, 93, 95, 99

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

 

2 comments:

Hellma said...

Love this card Eulanda, first thought your rectangle embellie was a gift card holder.

weim house said...

Love your card! The details are just amazing! So beautiful! Thank you for sharing and inspiring with us all! Very much appreciate the time taken!