Friday, December 6, 2013

Live and Love Crafts - Inspired By A Song

WOO HOO!  I got to make things SPARKLE!!  hee hee  I used the new papers from Maja Design's "Vintage Frost Basics".  LOVE THIS PAD because there are such non-traditional Christmas papers and sometimes we like to get away from the basic reds.  The image is also from the same collection.

This week at LLC we are inspired by a song and I was inspired by 
"We Wish You A Merry Christmas".
This was a chipboard sleigh I covered with white paint first, Glossy Accents and then gorgeous GlitterRitz glitter.  Soooo pretty!
A closer look of the pretty image and my little bouquets including the Prima Holiday Jubilee resin piece. 
I've used the TH doily to extend my card and popped up a shabby seam binding bow and centered it with vintage pearl brad.  I also used Spellbinder's new "Icicles" die.  This time I put some double-sided tape on my white cardstock and then punched the die.  Peeled back the tape and covered it with glitter.  Easy peasy!!  I also put 3D foam dots at either end so it sticks out a way from the card.
So what are your plans for the weekend?  Christmas shopping?  I suppose I need to work my way around to that pretty soon.  Ya, I haven't really started yet ... ha ha!  Yikes!

Have a great weekend everyone!!  
Hugs!


9 comments:

Gitte said...

Beautiful card.

Christina C. said...

You are a master at vintage....this is absolutely breathtaking, Eulanda!
Loving all the glitter....what's a Christmas card without glitter????
Have a nice day!

Nancy said...

You never cease to amaze me with your beautiful creations. Sorry I have not commented much of late but I just got out of the hospital.

Christy Designs said...

Gorgeous vintage christmas card Eulanda ! Love all the detail

Anonymous said...

WOW! This is a really cool card! I like how you made icicles, tricky girl! The santa tags are really cool & so is the little sleigh! Super duper card buddie!
SSOA!

Kelly said...

I love your card, those icicles are so pretty and the scene is awesome. I love the tags hanging from the florals and the sleigh is also very pretty with the florals. Very lush with lace and ribbons. Very Christmassy!! Gorgeous card!
Hugs Kelly

2amscrapper said...

This is such a fabulous creation! I love the sled and icicles.

Katie said...

Dang, this is beautiful! I'm drooling over that sleigh :) Sending hugs! Katie

Unknown said...

Love the icicles and the glittery sleigh is fab! Great song choice - fits the traditional image very well!

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts