Monday, September 9, 2019

Beary Great Day

Hello!  Eulanda here with a video tutorial sharing how I color sky with the "Great Outdoors" stencil.

This suuuuuuper cute card starts with the gorgeous Butterfly Daisy 6" x  6" paper pack.  There are so many pretty pieces and the quality is very lovely to work with.  I can't describe that in any other way.   LOL!


I've created this scene using the Beary Great Day clear stamp set.  The colors are a bit different for me but I was really digging earthy colors for this outdoor display.  I had a ton of fun coloring in this teddy bear with my copics and trying to make him look fluffy.  I hope I succeeded!


I decided to create a small forest using Polkadoodles Layering Tree dies by adding various colors of green Bazzill cardstock.  These trees are great for winter cards too!!


If you look closely enough you can see that I've added some Diamond Stickles to the tops of my flowers.  It's sooooo pretty in real life!


As promised here is my link for the video:

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
Eulanda


T2, 4, 6, 8, 10
B0000, 000, 00, 01, 02
R20, 22, 24, 27, 29
E30, 31, 34, 35, 37
Y35, 38, E15, 18
BG93, 96, 99

No comments: