Saturday, September 30, 2017

Noor! Design UK September Challenge

YAY!!  A new challenge is up at Noor! Design and it's
FALL COLORS!!

Eeeeeeeee I LOVE FALL!!!!  The only thing I hate about it is the weather that follows.  LOL!  I also love making fall cards but it seems to happen so fast that I only get a couple in.  One month of it is already over!  BOOOOO!  😀  So, I got me some new papers and boy have I been using them up!!   I loved them so much I think I've already made 4 cards!!!  Pion's new collection "Summer Falls Into Autumn" is absolutely gorgeous!!  Rich rich colors!!  So for my first one I really wanted to use this beautiful tag and just layer, layer layer.  That's another thing I love about these papers.  There's so many matching pieces that you can use, it's easy!!  


I made this sweet lily using Whimy's Peony die and popped in some super cute 3mm round stamens.  They're quite stiff so they stand up very well all on their own.  I inked the center using Tim Holtz distress ink and then dotted the petals using a TH marker that was the same color.  


And here I added a Scrapiniec "Lily of the Valley Decor" piece for some flourish.



So there you have my first card from the latest Pion collection and more to come so I hope you'll stay tuned!!

Have a wonderful Sunday!!
HUGS!
Eulanda

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

Pion Design SFIA October Harvest

Pion Design SFIA Falling Leaves

Pion Design SFIA Borders

Scrapiniec Lilly of the Valley Decors

Whimsy Peony Flower Die

3mm Round Matt Stamens WHITE

Foamiran Apple White

Vintage Seam Binding

Sisal - Natural

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Very pretty and out of your norm! I love it