Monday, January 25, 2016

Crazy Birds

I just love these crazy birds and I finally got a chance to get back into my craft room and play before we move.  My stepdad isn't feeling too well right now so I sent him this card and on the inside it says

STUPID BUGS ANYWAY!!


It was hard to refrain from adding my usual quantities of embellishments but I didn't want to spend all day on it.  Also, really these birds don't need a lot of fancy stuff they kind of speak for themselves.  Well....we do depending on what sentiment we add.  LOL!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

-----------------------------------

BG10, 11, 13, 15, 18
E42, 43, 44, 47
Y00, 11, 15, 17
E44, YR07, 04, 02

8 comments:

Cathy Lee said...

LOL...This card would cheer anyone up, Eulanda. I love how you colored this image. Adorable card.
Hugz,
Cath

Sheri said...

So cute! Love the colors you chose. Love what you wrote inside. Hope all goes well with your stepdad!

Kelly said...

I love the birds and your sentiment for your step-dad is so cute, love it! A very cool card!
Hugs Kelly

Candy said...

So cute! Hope your stepdad gets well soon.
Hugs, Candy

Judi said...

Another HORRIBLE creation! LOL! Seriously though, when I first saw these birds, I thought WTF? But they're seriously growing on me now, and I might just have to get them.

Hugs

Judi in the UK

2dogs2luv said...

wonderful card;

Елена Пономаренко (ЯГОДКА) said...

Милая открытка!

Creative Tara said...

aw... love this bird and need to add that sentiment stamp set to my collection as well! I really love how easy the crazy birds are to work with, you've rocked this simple card :)