Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Christmas Angel Marci

I finally got my colored image on to a card!!!  "Christmas Angel Marci" from La La Land Crafts is a new digi available now.  Isn't she cute?!!   And this month they are sponsoring the Kit and Clowder "Christmas" challenge for a $25 voucher for their store.  You only have a few days left (Sat - Aus) and I just KNOW some of you have xmas cards on hand so if you get a minute just upload your card!!  

I used the ever so gorgeous Maja Road's new "A Gift for You" Christmas collection. 


The straw is a little bit of a funny story.  Sandy from LLC challenged me to use one and I was like "how am I gonna.....waaaaaiiittt a minuuuteee" and BAM my brain came up with this!!  Kind of like a little flag pole topped with a globe or something.  I like how it turned out but I think I might need some more pearl pins and straws from LLC very soon!  LOL!!


The Magnolia angel is also from LLC.  So cute and I think I need more of these too.  LOL!!


I  kind of played a bit with this pic so I could make it show the glitter on her wings and the ground.  Christmas is all about the glitter!  RIGHT?!  LOL!! 


Thanks for stopping by to peek!!  

Copics:
Grey - W1, 3, 5, 7
Skin - E000, 00, 11, 21, 04, R20
Red - R24, 29, 39, 89, W7
Hair - Y21, 23, E15, 18

1 comment:

Sheri said...

She is gorgeous as is the whole card with all of the embellishments. I love this one - one of my all time favorite Christmas cards of yours!