Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Batty Boo Wee Wednesday

Welcome to another Wee Wednesday image showcase.  I know it's not even CLOSE to Halloween but I just HAD to color up these cuties and then I loved how it turned out so onto a card it went!!  "Batty Boo" by Sylvia Zet is the name of this image and you can find all new Whimsy stamps at Magnolia-licious online store HERE.


Don't forget to leave a comment and you could win through Magnolia-licious and Wee Stamps challenge but you'll get more chances if you comment there as well!


AND MORE NEWS!!  Try placing an order right on your phone with Magnolia-licious!  I have and it was waaaaaaay too easy.  LOL!!  

If you get a chance, check out the other DT cards for the Whimsy Stamps over at Magnolia-licious and Wee Stamps challenge blog.  You are free to use your Whimsy Stamps and join in on the current "Buttons, Bows and Beads" challenge if you like!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!
_____________________________________________________

Stamps:  Wee Stamp "Batty Boo"
Embellishments:  Misc rose ribbon, dollar store web and misc buttons and Ribbon girl gingham ribbon.
PunchesMagnolia Doohickey grass and fence
Copics:
T0, 1, 2, 4, 6, 8
Y35, YR12, 15, 18
N1, 3, 5, 7, 9
V12, 15, 17
G20, 21, 24, 28 and G40
E50, 51, 53, 55

18 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww that's too cute for Halloween! Love this image, such a great 'spooky' image. Gorgeous card layout and embellies. Love it! Hugs, Wends xxx

Annie said...

what a beautifully coloured image, and such fabulous embellishments - makes me want to have a go with this image (I have the digi version) even though Halloween seems a long way off!
hugs, annie x

Sheri said...

awww too stinkin cute!

Chris said...

Oh, Eulanda, this is so spankin' cute! I love the design! The layers are fantastic! I love the images on the stamp. They are too cute! Then, the addition of the texture is wonderful! I just love, love, love this!

XO,
Chris

Mojca said...

Oh the image is so cute and coloured so gorgeously. Hugs! Mojca

Mary Lou said...

Hi Eulanda~~ GORGEOUS halloween card~!!! SUPERB coloring and love the multitude of embellishments and dies you used!!
Hugs

Hanneke said...

What a cool card! I love Halloween cards! The colors are great and that image is adorable! Hugs, Hanneke

Janine said...

Gorgeous card. Such a cute image and I love the mist on the fence.
Hugs, Janine xx

Janine said...

Gorgeous card. Such a cute image and I love the mist on the fence.
Hugs, Janine xx

Donna C said...

Adorable ! I have to admit I am not a Halloween lover but this is so cute and well done that I just might change my mind by October :-) ..... and thanks for letting me know i can order stamps from my phone ....... oh that may NOT be a good idea as it means I can order ANY time ! LOL !

Cathy Lee said...

This is the cutest card ever, Hun. Your coloring is fantastic and those bats are just too sweet. Fabulous Halloween card.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Anonymous said...

So cute. The stamp is adorable and the wonderful embellishments just really set it off. Thanks for sharing this great creation!

NPurdum56 said...

So cute! It is never too early to be thinking about the holidays! Bootiful! LOL! :) Nancee

Candy said...

OH I LOVE IT!!!!
The image is nice and bright and cute, and the scariness is there too!
Love the thread you put on the card for spider webs :o)
Big Hugs, Candy

Suzi Mac said...

This is just too darn cute Eulanda, fabulous card with so many amazing details. Colouring is stunning,
Hugs
Suzi x

kbrandy4 said...

What a gorgeous card and fabulous colouring!!
Hugs!
Hazel xx

Anne said...

Wonderful card! I think halloween is such a fun tradition. The last few years a lot of people in Norway have started to celebrate it, but it just feels stupid to me, we have other traditions, but I love to watch Halloween stuff on tv. :)

All the dies and layers are just perfect, and even the fog! GREAT idea!! Love the little bats, and very very cute image.

And what on earth are you talking about, your copics coloring is so stunning, why would you do something else? I would love to use markers, I struggle so much with my darn water pencil and finding the right papers, but money and habbit and so on... I think I'm stuck. :p

Thanks for your lovely comment anyway. ;)
Hugs, Anne.

Jenny said...

Oh my this is adorable! Jen xx