Wednesday, September 14, 2011

IT'S SKETCH TIME AGAIN!!!  YAY!!

We have such a great sketch by Chelsea at CLP Challenges again that I've actually used it twice this month!  Thanks to Lili of the Valley some lucky winner will receive £10 gift voucher!!  Ooooh wish I could enter.  LOL!!

The image is called Christmas Dance.  Isn't she cute?!! You should check out the other cards created by not only the DT of CLP but the DT of Lili of the Valley as well.  There's a whole lot of amazing inspiration over there!



I'm going to enter this card into Pile it on  for their "Layers" challenge.  I can't make a card without them!!  Enjoy your week!!

Stamps:  Lili of the Valley "Christmas Dance" and "Dreamy Days" sentiments
Paper: My Mind's Eye
Embellishments:  Wild Orchid Crafts lace and flowers, corrugated cardboard and white paint, misc rose ribbon, Prima pearl bouquet and Stickles glitter.
Punches: Lacey Circles Spellbinders and Crown Circles
Copics:  E44, 43, 42, 41
BG 13, 11, 10, 0000
C3, 1, 00

8 comments:

CraftinGranny said...

OMG, it's gorgeous. Love the stamp, your coloring, and all the frills and layers. Can't enter until the 20th cause I'm using the sketch for my DT card at Anything Goes the 26th. I do love their sketches. "Hugs" Carol

Christina said...

Woww that is a stunning card Eulanda! Looks amazing!
Hugs Kristel

Ally said...

Truly beautiful, Eulanda! Fantastic work, I like it a lot!
Huggies, Alessandra

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

This is beautiful.
Everything goes together so well.
xxx

Anonymous said...

HOw do you do it!! LOL I promise I wont share your secret!! Your card is amazing!! Love the browns on this one with the little hint of blue!! :) I'm a fan!! :) Beautiful Eulanda!

Sassy Scrapper said...

Hi ya sweet umms! Your card is so cute. I love this stamp and the colors you used go perfectly together. Those bead and pearl spray are a gorgeous addition. Lovely my dearest!!!
Have a beautiful day.
Hugs Bonnie

Anonymous said...

WHOA! I say WHOA pilgrim. This is extravagant! Whoever gets this one is lucky. I could put my xmas order in now please. I would like a duplicate with other colors. :) hee hee Same saying too. hee hee But buddie, it would take the guess work out of what you're going to do for my card this year. snicker
SSOA X a million

Donna C said...

Beautiful Eulanda ! Love the color choice and I <3 the LOTV image ! Great job on this card !