Thursday, December 2, 2010

New Release!!

Kat Mandu and Friends Release

Isn't she cute?!!  Check out the new line of digi stamps and pick your favorite over at Simply Betty Challenges where all the girls have done a fabulous job of showcasing all the  different images.  



I did use Friday Sketchers sketch but left off a little detail, which I noticed AFTER I finished my card.  LOL!! 

Stamps: Tori
Paper: Bo Bunny "Winter Frost"
Embellishments: Silver Stickles, Michael's Recollections brads, Silhouette flocked white snowflakes, Hero Arts felt snowflakes and lace from Wild Orchid.
Ink: Copics

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh isn't she just a sassy one? Love it, she is so cute with her tongue sticking out, lol! I love this paper too! Fantastic card Eulanda.

Lelia Pierce said...

Beautiful card, Eulanda! Love the lace...goes perfectly with the snowflakes!

XXX

Andrea C said...

aww very pretty x

Angela said...

Love that Winter frost DP. Tori is jsut too cute trying to catch snowflakes with her touge. Great layout, colors, coloring and all the glitter you added is gorgeous.
Hugs:)
Angela

Sheri said...

I love this card a lot. The blue you used is so restful but I gotta tell you the tongue sticking out made me laugh out loud. Our little Lucy always has her tongue out. Absolutely adorable and great job!

Nancy said...

ohhh how adorable...your coloring is SPOT on girlie...I want to color like you when I grow up...awesome papers too....

Hugs

Graphicat said...

She is ADORABLE! I Luuuv that pretty blue and snowflakes. Sooo preeety.
hugs
cheri

Unknown said...

So nice card! :)

CraftinGranny said...

I'm back and stalking you again...lol Been a very busy week but I'm glad to be back and getting into the swing of things again. This is such a cute card and I love the colors and all the details. Keep those cards and inspiration coming GF. "Hugs" Carol

CraftinGranny said...

ps. Did you get your package yet?

Tanya S said...

Haahaa She made me laugh!great color combo hun!!

Anonymous said...

This is just friggen adorable!