Friday, October 15, 2010

Punky Teens Christmas Blog Hop

SIMPLY BETTY PRESENTS
PUNKY TEENS
CHRISTMAS

Can you even believe we are heading into Christmas and haven't even gotten to Halloween yet?  Well, if you're anything like me the sooner the better.  I really need to start on my Christmas cards.  I'm sure we all have a list as long as we are tall!! 

If you have come here by the creatively talented Catherine's blog then you are going the right way.  If you'd like to start from the beginning then hop on over to Simply Betty Challenges

So, since this is a rather long blog hop I'll just give you a quick lookie at Becky and send you on your way! 


PRIZE:  Guest DT for the Month of November!
Your next stop is one of my personal favorites:
Cheri!!!
Check out all the details at
Simply Betty Stamps Challenge Blog

Post edited:  I have done a few challenges over the last few weeks using sketches from various challenges and keep forgetting to mention that.  This sketch was using Sketch Saturday's sketch.  I just love them and hope to start using more! 

Stamps: Simply Betty Stamps "Becky"
Paper: Last year's - lol
Embellishments: Dollar Store candy canes, misc ribbon, Bo Bunny button, Stickles, ELine pearls, Wild Orchid Crafts lace, Glaze and Liquid Applique
Punches: The Silhouette "Yummy" sentiment
Ink: Copics

31 comments:

ScrappinMomma said...

VERY CUTE!!!! TFS

Carisa said...

this is awesome!!! i love the little candy cane embellies & your coloring is gorgeous as always.

and a NEW blog background?! don't tell me you've had it forever cuz then you'd know how slacking i've been in the blogging dept. hehe

Betty Boo! said...

WOOWZER! That is gorgeous! Eulanda you make my day everyday! Thank you so much for all you do for me and my little company!

Betty

Debbie Pamment said...

Totally delicious job Eulanda - you always amaze me!
xXx

Anonymous said...

As always, fabulous card and love the deets! Love the new blog background too!

Sammi said...

WOW! this is AWESOME Eulanda! LOVE it1
Sammi
xx

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Looks like Becky has quite the oral fixation there. Great work with a crazy image!

Andrea C said...

very cool and love those candy canes you have in the bow they totaly rock x

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Eulanda!!! This is GLORIOUS!!! The colors and papers you chose are spectacular!!

I love the sentiment ad the lace trim!!

Amazing work!!

Hugs!
Meredith

Iva said...

Love how holiday red it is! Very nice job!

Rosa Witten said...

So cute! The background is awesome!

Gina Lindsay said...

Great card, I love your paper choices here, great for this image.

DonnaMundinger said...

PRECIOUS, Eulanda! Perfect coloring and papers. I adore this! xxD

Graphicat said...

EEEEEHHHHHEEE!! That looks AWESOME! Oh what fun you're gonna have with your new toy! That sentiment Rocks! Oh and Becky's not bad either! LOL Great job GF!!
HUGS
Cheri

Manhattan Mandie said...

Love the details on your card! It's so cute!!!

Barb said...

Becky is just adorable! Love the coloring (those rosey cheeks especially) and the texture on the fur!

Katt Korpsgryndr said...

I love the way you colored Becky!

Ladybugz Creations said...

Love this idea too cute. Great card

juelmarie said...

ok - I'm loving the bling - the lace is a great touch - and it looks like a cricut got into the account - don't know - i see it's a punch!! interesting - fun!!!

Chelsea said...

Oh My Gosh, this is great. Love it!

Catherine said...

This is such a tasty treat, Eulanda! Love the texture you added to her hat, the crocheted trim and the papers you used! Totally delish!

(((HUGS)))

Donna C said...

OMG Eulanda ! I love this image and I know my grands will as well ! Thanks for ENABLING yet again :-) such a cute card !

Marlene said...

LOVE this image...and LOVE what you did with it!!! FANTASTIC!

Sheri said...

She is so "teen-y" I bet your step daughter would love her! Love your coloring and your new paper!

michelle said...

love your girl she is so cute.

Anonymous said...

This is such a very cute card! It made me feel that Christmas is tomorrow!
dining tables

Creative Tara said...

super cute, Eulanda! This image cracks me up- I need a similar one with a girl eating chocolate LOL. So excited to see you used your new Silhouette on this one- love that sentiment! Fab card!

Lelia Pierce said...

Awesome card, Eulanda! These images are FANTASTIC! Love the way you've colored her up!

XXX

~Lady B~ said...

You have done an amazing job with Becky. I love the fluffy accents in her hat and the bold colors you used. Great job!

Jilli said...

Wow, what a fab card! Love the colours and that image is just amazing. Thank you for joining in the fun at Sketch Saturday, Hugs Jillix

sammiej said...

when i see your card,...
i instantly want a candy cane!!
so delicious!
such a sweet card!

x sammiej