Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Lil Lolita Boutique Challenge #8


Well I suppose this week's challenge is pretty self-explanatory huh?  I had to use Lilith cuz she just does NOT look impressed about anything.  LOL!!  Baaaahhhh humbug!  I had a hard time taking a picture - about 20 later....AAAARGH!  Not sure what my issue with that is today. 

SO!  GREAT NEWS!!  Every week the prize will ALWAYS be a Lil Lolita stamp so to find out which one this week and for all the challenge details please visit the LLB blog. 


Also check out this week's DT projects as they have really outdone themselves....but I'm biased cuz it's Christmas stuff.  My favorite!!


My card this week is going to be entered into the Stamptacular Sunday challenge, which is Christmas (hmmm you don't say?!!  WAHOO!!) and also Cute Card Thursday for their sketch this week. 

Once again, I used an older sketch from CLP Challenge Blog.  Lovin' their sketches and wish they have them more then once a month!! 

Paper: Misc paper.
Embellishments: Prima flowers, misc brades, Basic Grey Opaline pearls
Punches: EK Success christmas border punch, Spellbinders pointsetta nestie
Ink: Colored With Copics and Momento Ink

15 comments:

Graphicat said...

I love the deep red you've used for this card!!! And you've coloured her SO WELL! Love love love her!!
thanks for entering your card into our Stamptacular challenge this week too!!
Cheers
Cheri

Sarah said...

oooh! I love this! it's sooo purdy with all the sparkly color! and I just love that image too! she's awesome in her uncaring-ness ;)~

Jackie Thomas said...

I absolutely adore this card Eulanda. Your flowers are amazing and Lilith looks gorgeous. Hugs xo Jackie

Bron said...

Oh Eulanda your card is just amazing. Everything just works so well together. Hugs from Bron xox

Bron said...

Oh Eulanda your card is just amazing. Everything just works so well together. Hugs from Bron xox

Sheri said...

I love this one. The background paper is so cool and the deep reds are beautiful! What numbers are they? Great card as usual.

Amy said...

Beautiful Christmas card Eulanda, I love all of the sparkle, texture and dimension going on here and Lilith is such a fun twist with her little attitude... doesn't she know she 'better not pout'? LOL :)

Carisa said...

Eulanda, this totall rocks - i love seeing lilith on a festive christmas card - that sent rocks for her.

Nancy said...

The papers and "trimmings" are just fabulous but Lilith is definitely not impressed. How could she be unimpressed, being front and center on one of your fabulous cards. The look on her face reminds me of the one main word used to describe one of the newer dolls, Ellowyne Wilde - and the word is ennui. Love that word and feel that way myself every so often. Fabulous card, as always, my friend.

Debbie Pamment said...

This is TOTALLY gorgeous Eulanda - you really have a knack of putting a card together with just the right amount of fun!
xXx

Skraptacular Designs said...

What a pretty Christmas card! Love all the attention you paid to the detail of the card! Pretty designer papers...they work perfect with the image you have colored! The shading of the dress is amazing!

Thanks for playing along with us this week at Stamptacular! Hope you'll join us again soon for some more challenge fun!

Hugs,
Priscilla

Adria Slauterbeck said...

"Frosty Greetings," LOL! fits her expression perfectly! LOVE IT!!

Thank you for sharing the love over at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!

Heather Huggins said...

Fabulous!! Love all the glitter...

Anonymous said...

This card is soo cute, I love Christmas too. It is one of my two favorite holidays, Halloween being the other. So the Lil Lolita stamps appeal to me. Your card is beautiful and Lilith looks very much the scrooge!

CraftinGranny said...

Very well done!!! I'm so ready for fall, the heat here was 99 today and the heat index 114. TOO much for me to handle outside. Thanks for the cool off with the Christmas card. Love it!
"Hugs" Carol