Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge 107 - Floral Delight

Today's card is for A Spoon Full Of Sugar's challenge FLOWERS.  What a great challenge!!  I'm sure we could all put a card in for this week.  My MIL asked for a card for a friend of hers.  The inside says "Friends are like bras.....they lift you up".  I have seen that around for awhile now and just knew I had to try it with this stamp.  So cute!

[click on pic to enlarge]

Stamps:  Penny Black's "Uplifting Occasion"
Paper: Basic Grey "Eva"
Embellishments: Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, Zva pearl flourish, Kaisercraft pearls, Ranger Glossy Accents, misc lace and Stardust Stickles
Punches: Martha Stewart border punch & MS butterflies
Ink: Colored With Copics and Momento Ink

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

BROL LMAO Where in the hell did you get that stamp?! OMG that's a fantastic card. I love the colors and the flowers & the pearls & all the little deets. OH MY you even have pearls all around the edges! WOW. I need that butterfly punch too. That's soooo cute!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CraftinGranny said...

OMG is this you???? New blog look, new pic and one of the most spectacular cards I've seen for a long time. I'm amazed at all the details you've put into this. It's georgous Eulanda!!!!! Fantastic stamp and soooo cute!
"Hugs" Carol

Graphicat said...

OOOOH! I luvs it!! It's so pretty and pink and lacy... that stamp is AWESOME. I must have it! :o)

Donna C said...

Looking Good !!!! LOL ! The card is fantastic ..... especially being you used my FAVORITE stamp ! LOL :-)

Sheri said...

OMG! Look at all you have going on! Pearls - lots of them, lace, butterflys, flowers etc etc etc. Love it! And what a fun stamp and saying!!!! Another 7 hours?

Judi said...

Fab card Eulanda, MUCH better than those weirdo images you've been using lately, lol.

Love the new pic of you too, now you actually look like twins.

Hugs

Judi xxx

Susan said...

too stinkin' cute & the saying is the finishing touch! what a good laugh for Friday

Tanya S said...

Ooh all the deets on this is great!!It's funny,I almost bought this stamp yesterday! Now I'm kicking myself something fierce!!LOL.PS Love the new pic!!Gorgeous as usual

Nancy said...

ok girlfriend!!!! This is just AMAZING!!!! I'm not much of a cutesy kind of gal, but this just made me smile. it's perfect...from your coloring to those darling flowers to that perfectly placed lace....you got it going on girlie!!!!And the inside sentiment is sooo perfect for this image...it's going to make your MIL's friend's day!!!

Chiara Handmade said...

wow, it's so amusing!!!
Love it!
Chiara