Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Mojo Monday 123

I hesitated on posting this card but then thought, if Inkadinkado can make the sentiment stamp, then I can use it!  LOL!!  Also, most of......okay......anyone who is friends with me, has pretty much the same sense of colorful humour! 

Mojo Monday had these sketches and I thought I would try the round card.  Very nice sketches both of them. 

Stamps: Grumpabella, Stamping Bella and Inkadinkado
Paper: Bazzill and Glitz Design "Audrey" line
Embellishments: Prima Flowers, Kaisercraft Pearls, Bo Bunny Button & misc buttons, misc ribbon and misc sparkle brads.
Punches: Flourish Accent Spellbinders, MS leaf punch and Creative Memories cutting system for my round card.
Ink: Colored With Copics and Momento Ink

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!! LOVE THE COLOR LOVE THE SENTIMENT!! JUST LOVE IT! :)

Danni said...

Love, love, love this!!! So very fun! In my younger days I had a Harley Davidson shirt that said It's Ms. Bitch to you. I loved that shirt..LOL!

Donna C said...

Very cool card and sentiment ! Now THAT is something I would love to put on a card or two ! LOL !

Sheri said...

How fun! Love the round card and the sentiment is so fun. I had a friend whose checkbook cover said Rich Bitch.

Nancy said...

I think this is fabulous and I love how your black curved forms basically form the outline of the female form - such continuity of design! Wonderful card, fabulous sentiment - a winner again!

Graphicat said...

heheheheeeeee!! WHy dont I have this stamp?!?!
Great card! Nice to see Grumpabella inked up!! Love her, Love the colours and the round card is awesome, I may have to give that a try! Something new. :o)

Tanya S said...

Very creative!!!Sentiment is fab!The accent is perfect!

Nancy said...

that is jsut soo funny...I LOVE IT!!! And it fits me so well (so I'm told on occation)...lol...where on earth did you get that quote?

kelly ledder said...

I love it its fab!

Debbie Pamment said...

I LOVE this - made me giggle - think this gal is me in the morning - LOL
xXx