Thursday, May 14, 2009

Riley

Ok, so I had to make a quick post cuz I'm sneaking it in right now. My husband thinks I'm packing for our camping trip! hee hee A few of my friends noticed I haven't posted for a number of weeks. They are going through withdrawals (so am I), which I must say is the ultimate compliment for moi. So this post goes out to Cheri & Chris. Thanks for missing my stuff!
Coincidentally, I really NEEDED to make a card this morning so I took the Sketch Saturday sketch and inked up one of my old Riley stamps. He looked so lonely but now ALLLLLL my stamps are screaming at me to be used. LOL!! Although you can't see it, I did 3d Riley and his cozy chair. Hope this holds you over until next weekend! I will have LOTS for you then. :)

6 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Very cute card!! I love all the different details - the ribbon, sentiment, punched border. Great job with Riley!

Sheri said...

Well if he isn't the cutest! I would never have thought to 3D him. I love your layout and choice of papers. Is that a Martha Stewart punch you used as well?

Laurel said...

Oh so cute! I have missed you! Have fun camping, hope the weather holds up for you!

Susan said...

Very cute---I must say I've been wondering, too, where you've been?? Have fun & stay warm.

Graphicat said...

Ohhhh!! you do not dissapoint GF! LOVE IT! Thanks for the dedication too. and the card you gave me ROCKS! You comment on my colouring! but Im not sure... I think I may need pointers from you!! Have a great time!! Cant wait to see you when you get back!

Tanya S said...

I too was missing you,well your creations.When someone inspires you ,you tend to miss them! Riley is always fun.Very good job.Loving the colors.I don't do well with manly cards but this rocks! I really like the crisscross.