Sunday, August 17, 2008

Blog Award

Awhile back Laurel gave me this award. :) Check out her blog http://want2scrap.blogspot.com/ I was so excited but I had no idea who to forward it to as I didn't know who some of the recipients would be. So I decided to post it anyway and do my best. Thanks so much Laurel!!! The rules of this award are slightly different from the usual.....
1. Only 5 people are to be nominated.
2. 4 out of the 5 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. 1 has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.
I nominate: Simone, Bere (she's not a recent subscriber but she's from another part of the world), Michelle and Deb and that's all I can come up with. I would send to Laurel but she's already sent to me!! LOL!! I love all your blogs. Thanks for being an inspiration!

No comments: