Friday, January 25, 2008

Mwahbella w/words

Ok and last but not least!!!!!! Ms. Mwah!! It's my gf's bay Feb. 5th so I thought I'd actually get ahead of myself (1st time this year - LOL) and get her card out in the mail BEFORE her bday. This card took me about 2 1/2 hrs!! Ya, what exactly huh? I redid the pink section twice but I think I just have trouble with keeping it simple. Sometimes that's all you need. My sister is really good at that. She makes great cards and uses space perfectly. Probably a lot quicker too. LOL! Now I just have to go put guts into everything. Not my favorite part. hee hee Enjoy and mwahhhhhh!!

3 comments:

deb said...

I LOVE THIS card!!! Love the layout and the Bella! Her purse is blingy!! Love it! Great job!

Laurel said...

I love this, I love all of your bellas, aren't they fun.

Anonymous said...

Very nice work! Great inspiration!