Thursday, January 23, 2020

Winnie Winter Partytime

Today's card is a shaker card!!  YAY!!  I've used this super cute image from the December release of the Winnie Winter collection called "Partytime".  


I started out with picking my papers and how easy is a one layered card?  I can't say I've gotten away with that often.  LOL!  I'm using a beautiful piece from the Peeling Paint 6" x 6" paper pad then cut out the center for my window on my shaker card.  And YUP!!  I saved this piece for future use it's so nice!!  😂😂


I colored this image using my Zig markers and then added some extra details.  I popped a gem into the center of her flower on her hat and Stardust Stickles onto the snowflakes and snow.  I even added flock (old stash - woo hoo!) to the snowballs and flower soft (more old stash - another woo hoo!) to the cuff of her coat!!  😀  


Next I added some shaker bits and sealed it all up!


I've added my usual bouquet of flowers and a banner layered underneath with a tassel also from my stash.


Another viewpoint as it's a little tricky making sure you don't get a light in the reflection of the acetate on the shaker window.


Are you still using old stash?  It's a little hard as I get really excited about new stuff AND I am a rather organized person so lots of my stuff is put away.  Well, out of sight out of mind.  😀

I hope you've enjoyed today's card!
Thank you for stopping by,
Eulanda


No comments: