Saturday, October 5, 2019

Whimsy Stamps "Rory"

And here I am with my last card, guest designing for Whimsy Stamps.  When I first saw this cute little image I had to giggle as his name is "Rory" but seeing him in this little dinosaur costume made me instantly think "RAAWRY!!!".  😂😂😂


I colored this little guy using my copics but the dots are some white gouache and a flower shaping tool.  I used distress oxides for my background and then splattered it with the gouache as well.


I cut a Magnolia tree die with glitter paper then added some super cute Lawn Fawn ghosts.  I also covered the tree with some of that cobweb you can buy at the dollar store.  The ladder is also from Magnolia and both were from the same doohickey kit.


And this cute little treat bag was the perfect finishing touch from my stash.  AND YAY!!  The stash bin pays off again!!  LOL!


I hope you've enjoyed this card as well and if you still haven't gotten a chance, check out Whimsy's new releases.  There's something there for everyone!!  

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Eulanda

Copics:

YG03, 63, 67, 99
E42, 43, 47, 49
E50, 51, 53, 55

No comments: