Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Winnie Heavenly - Angelic

Back again to share this months Magnolia-licious challenge:


Pretty easy right?  Well I have all kinds of hearts everywhere and even a tin star!  I started with some gorgeous papers from Lemon Craft "Yuletide".  As you can see I've nestled my image in a few layers of Polkadoodles dies, which are currently on preorder so coming to the shop soon!


Again I've used my Prismacolor pencil crayons on kraft paper to color up this super cute image from Polkadoodles new Winnie Heavenly line called "Angelic".  They too are on preorder so make sure to get yours if you're still looking!!  


I've created this poinsettia using Whimy's "Lily Flower" die set.  Tricky hey?  LOL!  I didn't feel like buying a whole bunch of poinsettia dies so made this work instead.  I've also added some gorgeous stamens and adhered red glitter to all the edges.


My usual bouquet filled with another star, some miniature pin cones, Wild Orchid flowers and berries.



I hope you'll join in on our challenge this month!! 

I'd like to enter my card in the Polkadoodles challenge:
Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, 
Eulanda
_____________________________________________

Face - White, Eggshell, Light Peach, Peach, Burnt Ochre
Hair - Eggshell, Yellow Ochre, Burnt Ochre, Sienna Brown, Black
Dress - Carmine Red, Scarlet Lake, Pomegranate
Gold - Cream, Sienna Brown, Goldenrod, Black

No comments: