Monday, December 10, 2018

Polkadoodles "December Winnie"

Hello there!  I'm sorry but I just can't break away from these luscious Polkadoodles but I promise I'll soon be back with a Maggie card.  hee hee  Some of these images are quite large so you definitely get your money's worth!   They do take a bit to color up but I love that....it's my escape!!!  😊

I'm so excited to have used Maja Design's latest collection "Christmas Season".  There are some 6" x 6" pads in the store and if you haven't had a chance to play with their papers yet, DO IT!!  They are made with a nice heavy weight and have such beautiful designs you can mix and match with no problem!!


I've colored up "December Winnie" using my Prisma colored pencil crayons.  You can see more of the selection of images in the store HERE and right now there are some popular ones on preorder, so if you missed any, check it out.  

I added a few wood hearts to fit in with the Magnolia-licious challenge for the month
See how easy that was to be able to enter?  hee hee


So many goodies in my bouquet here and the red berries were available in the store but check out the others as well.  


Am joining in on Polkadoodles "Anything Goes" challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by and can't wait to share with you again next week!
Hugs!
_____________________________________________________________

Prisma's


Skin - Chocolate, Burnt Ochre, Peach, Deco Peach, Light Peach, White
Cheeks - Pink, Deco Pink
Hair - Black, Warm Grey 90%, Warm Grey 70%, Warm Grey 50%, Warm Grey 10%
Clothes - Copenhagen Blue, Mediterranean Blue, Blue Slate, Cloud Blue, White
Red - Tuscan Red, Crimson Red, Poppy Red
Scarf - Dark Brown, Chocolate, Light Umber, Ginger Root

No comments: