Wednesday, June 27, 2018

In A Pickle

Good day!!  I have some sad news to share and I hate to tell you about this but today will be my last post for Crafteezee.  I have LOVED being a member of this amazing DT and have also loved every product that I have had a chance to play with!!  Tracy is an incredible DT boss and has a remarkable insight to carrying the most beautiful products in her store.  I LOVE that this store has become a great place for my one stop shopping needs.  I may not be on the team anymore but I will still be purchasing product as it has been and always will be one of my favorite stores out there!!!!


Speaking of favorite things, this image has also been of of my all time favorites.  LDRS's Polkadoodles "In a Pickle", which I've colored using my distress inks.  At the top you'll see I got hold of my Stardust Stickles bottle and added a gorgeous sparkly layer to my Scrapniec "Alamor Borders" piece.  I also added a length of double heart pearl trim to the bottom and topped with a few WOC roses.


On each side of my card I've layered LDRS's "Victorian" border over top of that super cute LDRS Polkadoodles "Lovely Lilacs" paper.  In my bouquet,  I have a variety of flowers with some bon bons and pearl sprays.


In my right bouquet, I have much of the same but also some Joycraft burlap flowers and a seam binding bow with a stunning heart pearl with rhinestones.  Ooooooo it was hard not to hoard that piece longer.  LOL!!


I am not leaving the crafting world completely so please say hi on Facebook when or if you are out there floating around!!  I will miss this team and Tracy but keep on crafting my friends!  It's the best hobby in the world!!!

Hugs and love,
Eulanda

Distress Inks:

Pumice Stone, Antique Linen, Vintage Photo
Gathered Twings, Walnut Brown, Wilted Violet
Hickory Smoke and Pumice Stone  

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

No comments: