Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Maja Design "Celebration"

I'm so excited to be playing with the new papers from Maja Design called "Celebration".  I don't normally use BLACK, cuz it's not so soft and kinda in your face but it seemed rather appropriate in a classic sort of way for this anniversary card.  


Doesn't any celebration card need some straws?!  I think so too!!  LOL!  In my stash I found this puffy feather so I layered some sisal underneath a die cut of Joy's "Clock with swirls", which by the way, is a rather amazing piece!!  I have to hide any cards with feathers as I've learned that if I leave them lying out, someone in the house eats them.  I learned that a long time ago when I came home one day to find my card eaten up by my super sweet cutie cat.  My reaction?  GASP!!!  🙀  I couldn't even get mad at him as it was hours later and how would he know why he was getting into trouble by then.  Lesson learned!  LOL!


I added a clip holding another small pic from the ephemera page, then added a JoyCraft heart and a Fantasy die called "Berry Twig 2".



Thanks for stopping by!!
Hugs,
Eulanda

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments:

Sue Crease said...

Fabulous as always. X

Candy said...

Very nice, Eulanda.
Miss your colouring though :o)
Big Hugs, Candy