Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Whimsy Stamps Sarah

I do love me a traditional green and red colored Christmas card so for this one I started with picking papers from Maja's new collection "Joyous Winterdays".   As always, Maja has outdone themselves again!  The cute image is from Whimsy Stamps simply called "Sarah".


The Scrapiniec piece I've used here is "Mistletoe Star".  I colored it by simply applying my TH candied apple distress marker directly to the chipboard.  After I finished, for the green I added Ranger crackle accents and for the red I added some red Stickles to change it up a bit.  In the store there is a new set of Joy stamps called "Scrabble Stamp & Die" and that's what I've used to make up my JOY sentiment.  That set is FUN and I can tell already that I'll be using it quite a bit!


I've added a few Scrapiniec "Nordic Sweater Deer" that I added some TH gathered twigs ink to.  The chipboard is very easy to add color as it soaks it up just the right amount.  The lace is called "Aspire" but currently out of stock so if you're looking for it just email Tracy however, there are others in the shop you might be interested in.  😀


Here I've used Joy's "Winter Wishes Lantern" die and then added my usual bouquet of pretty flowers.  I love the new red and green 2-tone pomegranate apples that came into the shop.  They are soooo perfect for Christmas cards!  I've also added some Joycraft Berries into the mix, which are also new.


I still have my coupon to offer too people:
BecauseIKnowEulanda
for a 10% discount but there are so many sales going on in the shop that could
actually mean 50% off depending on the sale.

Thanks again for coming by!!  I appreciate all your visits and comments. 

HUGS!

Copics:

E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20
E21, 23, 25, 29
G21, 94, 99
E50, 51, 53, 55
N0, 1, 3
R32, 35, 37, 39, 59

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments:

Sheri said...

What a cool card

Candy said...

Hi Eulanda,
What a gorgeous card! I love the Mistletoe Star and the Deer are marvelous!
Big Hugs, Candy