Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Penguin Warm Winter Wishes

Good day!!  Eeeeeeeeee I finally got my Maja Design "Joyous Winterdays" collection and have played just a little.  They are STUNNING and I can't wait to play some more.  I've used some Scrapiniec confetti stars and one teeny heart.  You HAVE to buy some of these!  (Or you could leave them all for me! 😀 ha ha ha!) They come on a sheets of 3 different sizes of stars and hearts.  What a perfect little embellie to add to any card.


I'm also excited to have received Joy's "Winter Wishes Birch Trees" die.  I have wanted something like this for years. Why haven't I bought any until now?  Wellllll, maybe I was waiting for just the right one.  LOL!  I also have the cutest deer from Fantasy wouldn't you say?  


I stamped out MERRY using Joy's new Scrabble Stamp and Die set, distressed the edges and popped them onto a strip of Maja paper.  I've also been at it again making more Foamiran flowers.


I made so many this time I had leftovers!  I've used Whimsy's "Lily/Poinsettia" die as well as their latest "Christmas Branches" die set and OH MY!  There are soooo many amazing dies in this collection that it is just PERFECT to have in your stash.  I know I'll be getting lots of use out of this one!  I added a Prima wax bow, some berries and a gorgeous Scrapiniec tatting chipboard heart.  Oh those are amazing too!


Awwwwwwwwww!!!!  That's all I could think when I seen this adorable image from Whimsy called Penguin Warm Winter Wishes.  I've colored it up with my Copics and added some glitter on most of the fur.


That's all for me today!

My code for 10% off is still ongoing and there are a lot of sales in the store right now.
BecauseIKnowEulanda

Again I'm entering into the Whimsy challenge of
Anything Goes!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a great weekend!

Copics:

R22, 29, 46, 59
B91, 93, 95, 97, 99
N0, 1, 3, 5
W1, 3, 5, 7, 9
BG0000, 000, 01
T0, 1, 2, 4
Y11. 08, 17, YR14

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

6 comments:

Pablob said...

OK! It's official! I truly hate you!! You are just so incredibly talented, you make me barf, lol!!

Seriously though, FANTASTIC job Eulanda, I absolutely love it, you always put so much stuff on, but tell me, have you ever actually added up how much one of your cards would cost to make, OR and this one's scary ...... how much your craft stash has cost you over the years??? I hope you're well insured!

I never used to think about what mine was worth, until one day one of the grandkids asked me, I honestly had no idea, but then started totting it up - all those thousands of sheets of card and papers alone must be worth a fortune! After I thought about that, and then began to think about the more expensive stuff like dies, and punches, I gave up in horror, and would never be able to tell my hubby the true figure, he'd die of shock!

Hope life's treating you well?

Big hugs from your friend in the UK

Judi xx

Candy said...

Gorgeous card Eulanda!! Love the deer! Also the trees and small stars.
May I ask how you made the shape of your card? I love it...
Big Hugs, Candy

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Eulanda, this is beyond gorgeous hun. I love the fabulous design of your card and your colouring, swoon, so delish! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenge. Love what you did for it. Hugs, Wends xoxo Whimsy Stamps DT

Sabrina Lamarina said...

great work!!!!!!! Thanks for joining in our challenge Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog ... good luck!!! Sabrina DT

Donna Rudy said...

Absolutely stunning!!! Perfect details and colouring! Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Whimsy Stamps.

Hester said...

Fabulous card! Gorgeous with the embellies and paper!
Thank you for joining us at Whimsy Stamps Challenge blog! Hester