Monday, August 21, 2017

Whimsy - Hold You Close

Well I felt a little whimsical, which I suppose is perfect since I'm using a Whimsy stamp.  hee hee  Isn't she cute?!  This image is called "Hold You Close" and I paired her up with Studio Light's #49 paper pad.  The gorgeous dragonfly is from Wycinanka and the little fence is from Scrapiniec "Mama's Porch Windows".  I used a rather bold color to paint the fence with (jury is still out on that one - LOL) and then added a cute little ladybug charm from the store to crawl around on it.  


Here's one of my peony Foamiran flowers with a few WOC flowers and a silver birch bark heart painted with gesso to shabby it up. 


And a second view of the peony flower.  😀


Another little bouquet with all kinds of pieces from the shop including some wax cord.  I may have mentioned this before but I have to say, it's really nice to shape.  Oh did you like the straw I used too?  Those are fun to use!  


Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a great week!

Hugs!

I'm entering my card into Whimsy's challenge of

Copics
RV00, R81, 83, 85, 89
YG61, 63, 67
E21, 23, 25, 29
W00, 1, 3, 5, 7
Y21, 26, YR24, E25

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Adorable! Love the colors and such a cute image

Candy said...

Such a sweet image, Eulanda. I love it!
Your colouring is perfect and love all you have added to your card - including the straw :o)
Your Peony is awesome - love the centre.
Big Hugs, Candy xoxo

Jackie C said...

Super sweet card! Thank you so very much for sharing at Whimsy, Jackie DT member xx

Crissy Armstrong said...

Your flowers and stamp are SO Pretty!!

Donna Rudy said...

Love the dragonfly and flowers on your gorgeous card. Thank you for joining our challenge at Whimsy Stamps