Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Time For a Cuppa

Good day!!  I'm back today with a sweet sweet image from LDRS called Time for a Cuppa.  These guys are so stinkin cute!!!!  Eeeeeee I just wanna see them run all over my table ... ok maybe not quite.  LOL!!  My card does look a little like the one I posted on Tuesday but I'm loving the Joy Edge Die with Impellers and that gorgeous Lace Allyce.  I can't get enough!!!


I've paired them up with some stunning papers from Studio75 called The Rose Avenue.  On the back of the packaging there are tags which I cut for the top right corner of the card.  So pretty!  I'm enjoying these filigree vintage buttons as well as that Fantasy Optical Illusion die.


Have you seen this twigged golden heart in the store yet?   Yes this one is white but there are also gold ones available, which I think would look incredible on an xmas card for some reason.  Well...it would look great on anything really.  LOL!


Ok and there you have it!!  I am looking forward to the weekend and some crafty DAYS in my craft room but I'll settle for some crafty hours instead.  Ok I'll take anything I can get!  hee hee

Hugs and thanks for stopping by!
__________________________________________________

Copics:
YG91, 93, 95, 97, 99
E41, 42, 43, 44, 47
E50, 51, 53, 55
N0, 1, 3, 5
W0, 1, 3, 5, 7

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments:

CraftinGranny said...

I love the color combination and the adorable image. Outstanding design!!! Hugs

Candy said...

LOVE IT!!
Hugs, Candy