Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Noor! Design UK Spring Challenge

Yup yup yup it's that time again!!!  CHALLENGE TIME and this month we are playing with 
SPRING!!  

Thank goodness!!  So happy!!  LOL! I thought I would play with the new Pion Papers "The Songbird's Secret" and cut one of the images from the 12 x 12 "Perching Bird".  I know, cut into a gorgeous piece of paper?!!  GASP!!!  😱  Wasn't it worth it tho?  It was the perfect fit for the Scrapiniec "Lavender Mist" frame.  I love this new Marianne die simply called "Butterfly Border" - stunning isn't it?!  It even comes with 2 separate butterfly dies which I thought was brilliant!!  They are different sizes so you can either pop them onto the border like I have here or you could center the smaller die cut over the bigger one.  I've done that too and it looks very pretty.  


I made some Foamiran flowers and centered them with some green glistening berries.  The sparkle is so pretty!  I centered them upon some moss and popped on a couple of butterflies from the "Borders" 12" x 12" sheet.  I think the butterflies have to be one of my most favorite things about that sheet.  Well....I do like the flags too tho....ummm and the sentiments....OK OK what DON'T I love about it?  hee hee 


This is a new birdcage out from Joy - Little Happiness - and I embossed it using Stampendous "aged gold" embossing enamel.  I added a chipboard bird, which I colored by tinting some white gesso with walnut stain distress ink.  Then I covered it with Crackle accents to get that weathered look...ummm ya so that didn't work out the way I had in mind.  Dang it!  ha ha ha!


Well please stay tuned as I have another card to share with you tomorrow already.  I'll give you a hint....masculine.  OK OK that's it!!  LOL!!  Have a wonderful week and thank you so much for dropping by!

HUGS!
Eulanda

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

6 comments:

Rosette's Cards said...

Very very pretty card, Eulanda!!! I could look at it for hours :) Hugs. R

Liz's creative corner said...

Gorgeous hun, the detail is beautiful, loving the dies and those papers are to die for, hugs Liz xx

Cathy Lee said...

Oh WOW, this is gorgeous, Hun. Really missing my crafting. I love your style.
Hugz,
Cath

Sheri said...

I love birds, butterfiles and SPRING! So this card is absolutely amazing! Nothing not to love!

CraftinGranny said...

Beautifully detailed card with all the right touches. Absolutely love it!

Marjeta said...

Gorgeous card. So rich in details. Fantastic.

Marjeta