Wednesday, January 11, 2017

LDRS All Dressed Up "Gal Pals"

Today I am showing you the card that is on the front of the December 2016 issues of Papercraft Essentials.  I just wish I could have done a better photo layout like they did but I'm still practicing!  LOL!  I used one of my favorite Dutch Doobadoo shape art templates "A4 Flower with 4 Petals" and paired it up with the Craft & You "Lavender Garden" papers.  They are stunning!


Ok so THAT was sooooo exciting!!  WOW!  😁😁😁   I used the super cute image from LDRS All Dressed Up "Gal Pals" rubber image and colored with Copics. 


I popped up this gorgeous bronze butterfly on top of some Marianne tassels and WOC flowers.  


Here's another one of my little bouquets and in this one I used a Noor Tag. #2 and doubled them up.


I added these bark hearts and a pretty little WOC daisy for one more touch but you could use any flower there!


Thanks for stopping by today!!  I hope you have great and creative weekend.  I am heading into one soon myself.  hee hee

Eulanda

Copics:

E21, 25, 29
E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20
E15, 18, YR21, 23
E42, 44, 49
RV00, 000, R81, 83, 85, 89


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

4 comments:

Mo said...

GORGEOUS card dear Eulanda and congrats to the front page !!!
Hugs,
Mo

The Colourist said...

WOW!! Congratulations for making the front cover :o)
Amazing card!

Big Hugs,

Inkypinkydelights said...

Fabulous card Eulanda! Big Congratulations too. Judy x

Hellma said...

Great card, looks wonderful on the front page of the magazine.