Friday, May 27, 2016

Best Wishes

Hellllloooooo!  I'm back again.  What a busy week for my blog but I think it's going to go back to slowing down a bit now but I'll be stockpiling colored images for future cards.  I know I've said it before but I LUUUUUV these card art shapes!!!  This one is Card Art A4 Swing Card 5 and I used such pretty papers from Studio Light No. 30.  Mostly greens and purples are in that pack so a very nice color combo to work with.  I've linked all items below if you're curious about anything.  I also really like the "Let's Party Balloons" die and wine glass dies.


I colored again with distress inks .... HOOKED!!!  Just like a fish lookin' at a sparkly lure.  LOL!!!  This inage is called Celebration Tilda.  She's so cute!!!


I added a pretty bunch of flowers here and a nice piece of Scrapiniec chipboard from the Spring Prodigy line.  If you haven't worked with these yet THEY ARE A MUST!!  GO NOW AND PLACE AN ORDER.  hee hee ... seriously you will love them!!


And another piece from Scrapiniec and in this package there are 6 pieces so super handy just to have in your stash.  There is quite a collection of words in the Noor! Design UK store as well - just sayin'! 


It's really hard to not keep adding stuff to this but I felt if I added anymore my card would fall forward.  ha ha ha!!!  So I guess sometimes less is more.  Hmf - who woulda thought!  

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I hope you get some crafty time!!

Eulanda

Products you can buy from Noor! Design UK:

4 comments:

Hellma said...

love your card eulanda

Sheri said...

In your world less is never more! Beautiful card! You are back in the swing and then some!

Susan Mac Donald said...

WOW!!! I can only imagine what the postage would be on this bad boy!
very nice;

Christine D said...

I love the shape of your card! What a great idea! I also love the distress inks you colored your image with! I really like the white paint you used on the card for that extra embellishment! Beautiful!!