Sunday, April 3, 2016

A Little Birdie Told Me

MORE FUN!  ha ha ha ha!!  This card is one I made for my SIL who's birthday was April 1st.  You almost giggle the whole time you're making these Crazy Cats or Birds cards.  I used some black wire I had in my stash and wrapped it around a thin tool to get it coily like that.  I think that's a word.  LOL!


Love this little sentiment too.  


HAAAA HAAAA  See the feather in his mouth?!!!  I have to tell you this wasn't my idea but I had to borrow it.  I saw it a few times online but can't remember exactly the card.  So funny!!


Anyway, I'm sure I'll be sharing more of these but I'll also get back to my frillies again!  

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Funny and yes, I see the feather!

CraftinGranny said...

Need to do some fun and crazy things once in a while. These are adorable! After all, variety is the spice of life and this is what keeps us going. Still love your layered cards too. Will be watching whatever you do. Hugs!