Monday, June 29, 2015

TWINTASTIC Scrap Page

OK this page was FUN!!  I suppose it's cuz it's full of great subjects.  HA HA HA!!  Me and my twin!   hee hee  She's so awesome!!  Love that lil thing to BITS!!  I'm even trying to grow my hair out long again like hers.  

For this layout I used a set from an awesome store called Pickleberrypop.  Even the name is cute!  This designer is Vero and the collection is "Sherbert Inspiration (Collection)".  I quite like her designs and I'm sure I"ll buy more again.


If you click on the photo it should get bigger and you might even be able to read it but it doesn't say much.  I just had fun with rolling the text around the doily on the first page.  Oh and for those of you who don't know, I'm the one on the left page.

Ok I'm off!!  I like these pages because they don't need much explanation.  LOL!!

Thanks for looking!!  

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Love the colors and love the elements you used. Of course when you have beautiful subjects it makes it that much prettier! Great job. Makes me want to think about digital!

2dogs2luv said...

wonderful 2 pg. layout; I don't think I know who's who!

Judi said...

FAB pages Eulanda.

Hugs

Judi

Hellma said...

Great Page, great to put a face to the name well 2 faces lol, love the colours.