Friday, June 19, 2015

Michele R Designs Introducing Shabby Spring

This post is JUST to show off the new papers at Michele R Designs.  I'm really loving just playing instead of adding a colored image, although I love those too.  Sometimes it's just nice to change it up a bit.  

For this card I used the new Shabby Spring collection and wow it is so pretty!  


I've used some Prima flowers and lace, flowers and the little birds nest charm from Live and Love Crafts.


I've even added some mixed media to my card using stencils from TCW Designs.  Instead of using a matte gel I used some Whipped Spackle by Faber-Castell.  What I liked about it is how freakin' light and fluffy it is so adds no weight to the card.  Also colored it with gelatos.  FUN!!



Of course you can get the papers but also the elements and inserts as well.  


I used another sketch from Cardabilities.  It does seem to make card making a little easier!
Hope you have a wonderful and creative weekend.  I will cuz hubby is going fishing for the weekend.  Woo hoo!  LOL!!


2 comments:

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Eulanda. Such a beautifully embellished card, so elegant.
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x

Hellma said...

Love the shades, tones and shabbiness of this card.