Friday, March 28, 2014

Live and Love Crafts

I'm soooooo very sad to say this is my last card for Live and Love Crafts.  Unfortunately, due to some family circumstances, my spare time is needed elsewhere but that's ok.  It's for a very good reason.  This week we were inspired by BIRDS, so I was relieved to find a MF resin piece still in my stash. Woo hoo!  I used Pion's "A Day In May" paper collection and even cut out the tiny butterflies from it as well.  So cute!


The chipboard is from Southern Ridge Trading Company.  I covered it with a Tim Holtz paint dauber, rock candy and some gold Shimmer Spritz. 


Isn't this "Queen of Sheba" lace so gorgeous?!!  It just deserves such a big spot on a card and I hate to cover it so I tried to be careful.  LOL!  The big flower is from Prima and the Wild Orchid ones I bought from LLC.  OH and I have to point out these gorgeous metal corners - aren't they pretty?! 


There you have it!  I want to thank Sandra and the girls at LLC for everything.   They have been such a pleasure to work with and one of my most favorite teams!  Thank you for introducing me to the wonderful world of vintage.  I was surprised and happy to find that I had it in me.  

Have a great weekend everyone!!   
Eulanda


8 comments:

Anne said...

Beauuutiful! Such a sweet image ang gorgeous flowers and swirls. Just love those butterflies too. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Scraptastische hobby said...

Hi Eulanda,
What a beautiful paper line of Pion eh! And wonderful as you have edited with particle board the dabber by T. Holtz and so beautiful the matching side ... very nice! Glittering card is weather on your blog!
Good Luck with the family and a good weekend!!
Hugs Gerie

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful card. I love the vintage look and your embellies are lovely.

Hellma said...

stunning card as always, I'm sure LLC will miss you.

Unknown said...

Beautiful earthy tones on this one! Thanks so much for your outstanding work for LLC - I'll miss you so much, as will the others. But I hope we'll nevertheless still chat once in a while. Take care,

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

BLUEBELL said...

lovely ... great project !

Scraptastische hobby said...

Hi Eulanda, what I read now, you stop as DT at LLC ..... what a pity! Sometimes things happen in private life, where you need more are and what still is more important .... and I hope it's not something bad ... I wish you much strength the upcoming time!And your last card for the blog of LLC is stunning with the paper of pion. I hope you're not completely disappears from view, and keep checking out your take.
Hugs from Gerie

UTs Hobby Time said...

Wonderful card. I especially love the chipboard and the gorgeous lace.