Friday, January 10, 2014

LLC - Vintage Frost Basics

This week at Live and Love Crafts our inspiration is the latest collection from Maja Designs called "Vintage Frost Basics".  They are just gorgeous!!!  


This image is from the same collection and I think it's just adorable!!


I've got all kinds of goodies on the left side of my card.  My pine cones are from my local forest that hubby went out and picked up for me (to my surprise) and they are the perfect size.  He made sure they were "card size".  LOL!  Awwww sweet!!  I used some shabby chic white ribbon for my bow and topped it with a metal rose, added a few Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, the white apple (one of my favorite's) and topped it all off with Gesso.


One of my favorite charms from LLC is this snowflake charm.  I added a twine bow and popped a WOC flower in the center for a quick and easy embellishment.


This tree and the oval blue chipboard piece under my image are from a new online chipboard company called Southern Ridge Trading Company.  For the oval I painted it with TH paint dauber, covered it with rock candy so it would crack, distressed the edges and then added Gesso.  The tree has Martha Stewart texture applied to it so it looks like snow.


THE LACE!!  OMG I just love the new selection of laces at LLC.  Soooo pretty!!  The bottom white piece is called "Elixir".  Isn't that a great name?  Sounds so fancy....well it is!  hee hee


THANKS SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by today.  I hope you've enjoyed my frosty card for today.  Have a great weekend my crafty friends!

HUGS,
EULANDA


12 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Such a beautiful design!! Love the Vintage image and winter wonderland theme! :) HUGS

Scraptastische hobby said...

Beautifull card Eulanda with the latest collection from Maja Designs, I love the paper also! And the pine cones....how sweet from your husband. I love all the things you have made on the card and the many Gesso, hihi. Have a great weekend!
Gerie

trisha too said...

Gorgeous!!!

Christina C. said...

OMG, girl, you really excel at creating those vintage works of art and this is a masterpiece!!!! I adore all the fabulous details and swooning over all that luscious lace.....totally captivating!

Judi said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!! You've excelled yourself with this one Eulanda, absolutely beautiful!

Hugs

Judi

Anonymous said...

GASP! C-P-R C-P-R I'M CHOKING ON MY TOUNGUE! Omg ok. Does your talent ever end?! This is stunning buddie! I LOVE the colors & it's just so christmasy!
SSOA pfft easily!

Unknown said...

Am I really the 1st one to comment? Maybe because everyone else already told you on FB how fab this card is?! :-) Love the colour scheme, the image, and the composition of the card. Great seeing the new laces being put to use!

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

Desire Fourie said...

There is just so much of gorgeousness here again. Love the little pine cones and wonderful textures surrounding the beautiful vintage image.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

cebelica said...

Wowers, this made my jaw drop. It's stunning! Hugs! xx

UTs Hobby Time said...

Wow! Fabulous creation. This is a perfect example of vintage card. You nailed it.

Diane said...

What an adorable vintage design.

Hugs Diane

MinnaL said...

Oh, so beautiful this one too (as your springtime in LLC). You always have so lovely colors and so many beautiful details ! Just love them :D