Sunday, December 1, 2013

Live and Love Crafts - December Challenge

Welcome back to another LLC monthly challenge!!  This month the challenge is 

STARDUST!

I had to look this one up first because even this was a challenge for me.  

"A magical or charismatic quality or feeling"

So I went for the magical feeling of Christmas.  I was somewhat disappointed with my photography as I wanted for my picture to show all the Stickles I added EVERYWHERE.  You really have to strain to see it but wherever you see the white Martha Stewart snow, I've Stickled over top.   The papers and image are from  Pion's "Wintertime in Swedish Lapland" collection.


This "JOY" chipboard is from Southern Ridge Trading Company.  A new online company in BC, Canada for chipboard.  I covered it with Tim Holtz's "Weathered Wood" distress paint, clear Distress cracked paint, then dabbed on some Martha Stewart texture here and there and finished it off with Stickles. 


I added some bells to my shabby bow and topped off a tag with it.  Hard to see because again, I've covered everything!!  I loved adding that tiny Fancypants tree into the TH glass tube.  Those things are adorable!


 I added a few more stars to the stardust theme from TH's new Stacked Stars as well as the nice bark stars from LLC.  I covered the TH stars with the Pion paper as well.


As always there will be a random winner for:

Thanks for stopping by and I hope
you enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

8 comments:

Christina C. said...

OMG.....speechless!!!!!!!!!
WOW, WOW, WOW.......this is a vintage masterpiece!!!

Anonymous said...

WOWZA! You just SLAMMED me with another artistic beauty! How stunning is that?! Saweee eeet! All the deets are just mind boggling & I just love the colors you chose! The red even works on there so awesomely...is that a word?...well if it wasn't it is now!
SSOA & TT! Totally terrific!

*Vicki* said...

So very gorgeous!! Love the Vintage style with the warn look of the accents!! Beautiful! HUGS :)

2amscrapper said...

This is beyond fabulous! SO many wonderful details!

MinnaL said...

So beautiful ! Love the colors and all the beautiful details. "Joy" text is gorgeous :D

Letty Aguilar said...

Wow!! This is absolutely beautiful! Love all the attention to details :) Hugs - Letty

Words and Pictures said...

What an absolutely out of this world wonderful card! I just love every tiny detail, and the fabulous colours all working so beautifully together. Wonderful inspiration, thank you.
Alison x

Unknown said...

Tracy is to blame for the theme; she thought along the lines stars and dust (as in snow), but I suppose "A magical or charismatic quality or feeling" works as well. :-) Stunning chipboard piece and card.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts