Monday, March 4, 2013

Magnolia Mini Monday - Tilda w/Wrapped Heart

WOO HOO!  Welcome to my first Magnolia Mini Monday!!  Each Monday Magnolia-licious and Wee Stamps challenge blog will be showcasing some inspirational MAGNOLIA MINI'S. 

For my card today, I masked "mini Tilda w/Wrapped Heart" together with "Sunny Autumn Morning".   You would think with the mini's that you can't shade them too much but you can actually get away with using 3 colors.  At least that's what I used anyway.  I also used the Magnolia doohickey border die, one of my personal fav's.  


The hand made flowers are from a Spellbinders die and since I only had pink mini clothes pins I painted them white.  Mini clothes pins for a mini image?  Appropriate?  I THINK SO!!  LOL!! 

SALE*SALE*SALE* 
All Mini-Magnolia Stamps are an extra 10% off 
On Mondays only....thru midnight PST tonight

(Put  "Mini Stamp Monday"in comment section of your order to receive discount as store credit)

Also don't forget about our current "All About Boys" challenge.

______________________

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Marvelous Magnolia - Punch a Bunch - Intermediate winner***

Magnolia Mania - Butterflies - Top 3***

Tilda's Town - F & F - Fussy and Fancy - Top 5***


Stamps:  Magnolia "Tilda w/Wrapped Heart" and "Sunny Autumn Morning"
Paper:  Mixed Magnolia papers
Embellishments:  Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, ribbon, mini clothes pins, doily's, Zva self-adhesive pearls, charm and white acrylic paint.
PunchesTim Holtz butterfly border and Spellbinders dies.  
Copics:
G20, 21, 24, 29
G40, 43, 46
E40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 47
BV20, 23, 25, 29
RV000, 00, R81, 83, 85
N0, 1, 3, 5
B0000, Y0000, 000, 00, 11, 15, 17
E0000, 000, 00, 11, 13, RV10

25 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

oooooo!!! I freakin' LOVE this card, Eulanda!!! Gorgeous work! So many amazing details that I could look for hours and still see something new! Stunning work, hon!!
hugs, Sharon

Suzi Mac said...

Wow!! this is so delicious Eulanda!!! beautiful colouring and masking. Your attention to detail is amazing. So many pretty elements to look at. Thank you for joining our Shabby Chic challenge over at Midweek Magnolias. Good lukc!
Hugs
Suzi x

Sheri said...

Seriously? You made the flowers and then you painted the clothespins? My goodness girl, do you ever stop with the ingenious ideas? Every darn time I have a favorite of yours, you go and top it. You went way over the top this time. It is freekin amazing!

Hanneke said...

I love it Eulanda. The scene you created is so cute and I love the embellies and butterflies! Hugs, Hanneke

Fleur said...

Oh WOW this is gorgeous.
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

eulanda this is amaaaazing!!! i love all of the layers and the gorgeous colours. such a sweet design :)

Christina C. said...

OMG....what a spectacular work of art, Eulanda! Love, love every aspect of this gorgeous creation! BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh my word Eulanda, this is fabulous!

Julie P said...

This is fabulous! I love all the gorgeous layers and colours, thanks so much for joinnig us at Tildas town this week
Hugs julie P

Candy said...

Eulanda,
Your card nearly dropped my socks off!!
What a beautifully coloured and designed card. Wonderful elements on it also.
WOW WOW WOW!
Big Hugs, Candy

Candy said...

Eulanda,
Your card nearly dropped my socks off!!
What a beautifully coloured and designed card. Wonderful elements on it also.
WOW WOW WOW!
Big Hugs, Candy

DOROTHY MADEREEL said...

Such a beautiful card. There is so much to see and you made everything so wonderful. Lovely lovely card. Thanks for joining as at Marvelous Magnolia and we hope to see you again.

with love from Holland,
Dorothy

Shawn said...

Fabulous card, she is set so sweetly beneath the mushroom. I NEED to buy the butterfly die, GORGEOUS!!
hugs, Diana

Cathy Lee said...

Fabulous shabby chic card, Eulanda. I love the darling scene you created and all the pretty extras. Thank you for sharing it with us at Midweek Magnolias.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Unknown said...

Just beautiful Eulanda - good luck with your entries I think you deserve some Top spots for this one!
Deb.x

Patti Jo said...

Absolutely love how you've colored this Eulanda! And what fun embellishments! Fantastic work!!!

mae said...

FAB card! Your coloring is perfect and the details and embellies are screaming...."gorgeous!" Love it! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town this week.
xx,
Mae

Teresa said...

Super cute card, so beautiful, Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town challenge this week.
Teresa x

Donna C said...

Amazing job ! Your cards just blow me away every time you post one ! Your coloring and details show how much you love putting them together ! Great job !

Anonymous said...

lovely fussy and fancy creating Eulanda! So pretty! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town challenges! Thanks for playing!

cabio's craft corner said...

Precious card Eulanad. Love all the pretty layering and the paint added on the flowers and that butterfly border. So cool and the coloring stands out so well in the image :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Each of your cards gets better than the last. Your work is amazing!
Hugs
Chris x

Anonymous said...

How CUTE this is Eulanda! I just love the fun scene you created here and colored so beautifully! Wonderful layout and papers! Love this! hugs, Angela

Chris said...

Wow! This is amazing! How you managed to pack so many gorgeous elements into one card and still keep the focus on Tilda amazes me! I could NEVER pull that off! You are a master! I love the colors. I love your scene. It is gorgeous! Wow!

XO,
Chris

Anonymous said...

I was just looking at this again...how the heck did you get the bow so freakin perfect?!