Friday, March 29, 2013

LDRS "Honey" Saturated Canary

This week from the wonderful world of Little Darlings Rubber Stamps I wanted to showcase a Saturated Canary image called "Honey".  LDRS carries quite an amazing selection of Saturated Canary rubber and they match beautifully with the papers available from LDRS as well.  I've used some gorgeous pinks and greens from the  "Summer Sorbet" collection.


I just got the Tim Holtz "Picture Wheel" and want to use it on everything!  LOL!  I just love it!


Honey and her little bunny.  I just can't stop from saying how cute they are!!


I also used the "You" sentiment tag from the sentiment set called "Tag Alongs" also available at Little Darlings Rubber Stamps

HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY!


Stamps:  LDRS "Honey" Saturated Canary and LDRS "Tag Alongs" sentiment and Magnolia Postcard stamps
Papers:  Little Darlings "Summer Sorbet"
Embellishments:   Prima white flower, Petaloo butterflies, Tim Holtz filmstrip, Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, The Ribbon Girl white flower and string of beads and Magnolia vintage berries.
Punches:   Tim Holtz "Picture Wheel" die, Magnolia border doohickey and swirl doohickey.
Copics:
G40, 43, 46
W00, 1, 3, 5, 7
E0000, 000, 00, 11, 13
N0, 1, 3, 5, 7, 9
RV0000, 000, 00, 10, R81, 83, 85    

19 comments:

Hanneke said...

Wow Eulanda, what a great card! I love the image and that rosette and flowers! Happy Easter to you too! Hugs, Hanneke

Christina C. said...

This just blows me away, Eulanda! Outstanding coloring of this beautiful image and , yes, I love the color wheel........just order it!
All of your details are gorgeous.

Dunja Trautmann said...

Your card is brilliant dear Eulanda, i love the colors you have used, cutie little Tilda and the flowers are also gorgeous. Love your work!!

Happy Easter Sweetie

Much Love, Dunja xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Eulanda :-) the image is very cute and the colours and details are fabulous :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Anonymous said...

Oh man that it just super duper cool! Loving the camera wheel thingy...I think that's the technical term..LROL...love the colors you picked and your coloring is just specTACular! Nice job buddie!

Sheri said...

Very cool! Love how you colored her.

Sheri said...

See what happens when I am tired? I didn't even see the picture wheel. I love that thing! And the lace and the pinks and everything! One of your coolest cards ever!

Tanya S said...

OMG I love this color combo sooo much ! Beautiful hun.I've been staring at that die so much debating...now I really want it lol. So I'm assuming this is on the way to my mailbox ??!! Hint hint Wink Wink lol.HUGSY !

Judi said...

Absolutely STUNNING!! Love, love, love this image, and your colouring is superb!

Big Easter Hugs

Judi x

Jenny said...

Wowzers - This is stunning hun <3 Jen xxx

Ann Marie Governale said...

Just beautiful.. can't wait to get my hands on that die, too!! xxx Ann Marie

June Nelson said...

Wow this is so beautiful hun, thanks for joining in with us at saturated canary and a happy easter to you big huggies june xxxxxxxxxx

Candy said...

Eulanda,
You have blown me away with this card!!!!
Absolutely awesome!
Big Hugs, Candy

Anne said...

Wow! I love the white fabric flower, the dies, the gorgeous flowers and the film strip, the hot pink and gorgeously colored image, its all so wonderful!

Hugs, Anne.

Anonymous said...

Beautifully coloured and created, absolutely gorgeous
Hugs Julie P

Anonymous said...

Love love love the color combo! those flowers are so cute! and your coloring is stunning!! I really love that border punch you used the heart one! Beautiful card!

Unknown said...

A stunning creation, so beautifully crafted.
Jasmina

Sarah - Crea S said...

What a great card! Love the colorcombo you've used. And your image is colored perfectly!
Thanks for your lovely comment!

http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This card IS a 'honey'. Love the layout and the embellies and honey herself you've coloured to perfection. Hugs, Wends xxx