Sunday, September 30, 2012

Simple Stories "Handmade Holiday" Christmas Cards

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!  I love anything from Simple Stories but I will share more later about their way of creating albums and wow it's a whole lot faster than anything I've ever used!!

They also design gorgeous lines that make your scrapbooking faster but I'm here to show you how you can use the line for making some quick cards.  This weekend I made 6 cards by using 2 double-sided patterned papers and 1 page of stickers.  I am hoping to get 2 more out of what I have leftover so I think that's a good price for so many cards.  Also, I'm happy that I have made 6 cards in one weekend as normally I make only 1 because it's so detailed.  NO MORE!  Well, there will be a few but this year I don't want to DREAD card making so I'm going to simplify!  VOILA!!


A little hard to take pictures of glossy paper but it give you an idea.  :)


The only extra's I used from my stash were the cardstock, hemp twine, a little ribbon, some buttons, a bit 'o bling and a few punches.  That's it!!  Now I only have to make another 33 cards.  LOL!!  Oh well I have a good head start.  :)

Have a good week everyone!

7 comments:

Katie said...

Holy crap girl- I can't believe you did all this with just 2 papers and a sheet of stickers! Now that's creativity :) And only you could make a 'simple' card that's so detailed- you're always a brilliant source of inspiration! Tons of hugs my friend, Katie

Hill Top Creations said...

Dito what Katie said.. now where did you get this paper.. love them.. take care

Kelly said...

The only time of the year I simplify my cards for mass production is Xmas. I love what you did here. These are gorgeous in design and now I will have to buy this set. Thank you for enabling me, your cards are awesome.

Sheri said...

Look at you go! All great cards and you will have those other 33 done in no time. Love them

Anonymous said...

WOW that is great Eulanda!! :) 6 cards in one weekend! You rock!! :) beautiful cards!:)

Christina C. said...

Now that takes talent and creativity!
I am in awe!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE these cards! Of course, I totally love Simple Stores and your cards fit perfectly with their papers. You did a wonderful job. I hope you don't mind but I pinned all of these beautiful cards to my Pinterest "Cards" board. If I were you I'd hate to give them away because they're so beautiful! :o) Thanks for sharing! I'm bookmarking your site and will definitely keep an eye on your work. Simply gorgeous!