Sunday, January 15, 2012

Greek Gods Lolita TPS Preview Day 3

Lil Greek God Lolita Zeus Luca

This is preview day 3 of a new set of images at Tickled Pink Stamps called Lil Greek Gods and Goddess Lolita.  The first day TPS previewed Lil Greek Gods Lolita Athena Lilith and day 2 was Lil Greek Gods Lolita Artemis Lylah.  WOW the coloring is just amazing with these images so if you get a minute check them out! 

These are on sale January 20th EDT in rubber but if you like digi's they'll be on sale Feb. 15th - 21st EDT.  


BLOG CANDY!  For each Lil Greek God that I preview I am giving away the rubber image so just leave a comment and stay tuned for more give-a-ways this week!!  YAY!!!


Stamps: Tickle Pink Greek God "Zeus Luca"
Paper: Bo Bunny "Timepiece"
Embellishments:  Corrugated paper
Punches:  Tim Holtz Clock die, Silhouette vine, latches and roman fence.
Copics: E40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 47, 49 - Clothes and hair
E000, 00, 11, 13 - Skin
Y00, 11, 15, YR24 - Gold

17 comments:

Sarah said...

Of all the previews yours was my fav girl!! Lovin how you've coloured Luca and the card is fabulous!!

Nancy said...

ohhh girlie...this is way too cool...I love the whole feel and that embossing is spot on...awesome job there girlfriend...I have so missed you and all of your yumminess...I hope to be back playing here and there.....hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday....

Hugs girlfriend
Nancy

Mary M. said...

Awesome coloring. I love your layout. It really makes Luca stand out and fits his theme so perfectly.

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous card Eulanda! Looks marvelous!
Hugs Kristel

Nicole Wright Designs said...

WOW you did an an awesome job with this card. Lovin all the detail!

Anonymous said...

Great image! LOL I love your colouring of this image!! It is just beautiful! He almost looks like he is wearing velvet!! :) Are you still using your silhouette? Still loving it?

Roxy said...

Hey, where the heck have I been? I've missed your last two cards!!! They are awesome, as usual, but I looooove this guy, he looks totally fierce! (Did you know Kraftin' Kimmie is putting out Greeks, too? Weird, must be the trend for 2012!) Hope you had a great holiday, and can't wait to see more great cards! Hugs, Roxy.

Sheri said...

Would you look at that! Those pleats are perfect! Another thing you need to teach me when I come your way. Love the colors as well! Great card

Hill Top Creations said...

Love him.. I can think of a few things to do with that stamp.. Love how you did him.. Great Card Take Care

Alberto said...

Hello eulanda!!!
when I saw this card on the tickled pink stamps blog i immediatly click your name for leave you a little comment! your card is amazing and also your coloring!!! the dies you've used are perfect for this image!! wonderful work!!!

hugs xx

Hanneke said...

Stunning Eulanda! Love your card, that clock on the background looks great and I love your coloring. Hugs, Hanneke

P.S. Your card is on its way (posted it last Thursday) so lets hope it won't take 3 months :p

Sue B said...

Wow! what a fab card Eulanda! I love the image and your colouring is perfection!! Gorgeous papers and layout and I love the trellis rail detail and the clock - it's all stunning and I love it !!!
Hope you have a good week!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

JennyKozar said...

This is a great card! Thanks for sharing.

aremus said...

I love your card!!TFS!

amanda

paperpapier said...

Your colouring is amazing..beautiful !

Nancy said...

Wow, great colouring! and very cool card :) nice work

Regan said...

Outstanding coloring and love the design! Great use of so many different dies! Fantastic card! :)
{hugs}
Regan