Sunday, December 11, 2011

MDUC #126

So I'm a day late but I hope it's worth it.  I had to go and borrow my sister's camera because I dropped mine and broke the lens.  Yes, I cried.  Anyway until I can get a new one Simone's will do just fine.  Her little camera is a Nikon Coolpix and I just love it!!  

At MDUC this week the challenge is "Lost and Found".  So I had some little gold bells my girlfriend gave me (thanks Cheri) and I lost them until last weekend!!  I was so excited to find them because they went perfect with this sleigh!  I also found some chain that was wrapped around a big candle that I received last year.  


I made this sleigh using a template I bought from Sandra's Scrapshop.  She has some UH-MAZNG stuff there!!  This won't be the last time I buy from her I'm sure!!  It did however, almost end up in the garbage a few times.  LOL!!

Something really cool about her some of her templates is that you can FOLD IT TO MAIL IT!!!  I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING!!  Isn't that slick?!! 


And this little ribbon tied up underneath helps it stay open when you fold it out to the sitting position.
 

The snow is White Texture from Martha Stewart and I added Glitter Ritz before it dried.  It looks so much shinier in real life.  This is my new favorite snow.


Here is the opposite side:


View from top:


Santa's sack:

So it's in the mail on it's way to my mom's so I had to tell her to keep off my blog. LOL!!   What I like about this piece is sure it's a card but it's also a nice decoration or candy holder.  hee hee 

I'd like to enter this in:

Just Magnolia - I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas
Paper Sundae Challenge - Anything Christmas

Creative Inspirations - Snow Much Fun

7kids Challenge Blog - Christmas Decoration

Thanks for looking!!


28 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

SOOoOOOOOO worht the wait - it's STUNNING! And the photos are so crisp and clear too - it'd be a great little back-up camera to get - LOL
xXx

Kathleen said...

Oh this is stunning, I love it, such a gorgeous gift and card in one. Just beautiful
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes
Hugs Kat xx

Nicole said...

Ummmm wow,

Kelly Schelske said...

WOW is right, it's gorgeous Eulanda!

Candy said...

Beautiful work, Eulanda!!
Love your sleigh sure looks hard to make...
Hugs, Candy

Donna C said...

WOW , wish I was at your Mom's when she sees this Eulanda ! She is going to be so excited when she sees it ! Wonderful job and totally amazing !!! So please tell me , are you find ANY time to actually Christmas shop or are you just spending all your time playing ? Bawhaaa ! just kidding but I can not imagine how long this took you !!!!

Sandra's Scrapsels said...

Wowwwwwww, so absolutely stunning!!! You did a great job!! It looks so perfect!!
Thank you for your email so i could take a peak at your sleigh version!! I love it!
I am going to add it to my shop right away!

Thanks for posting my link!
Have a great day!

Bye, Sandra

Hanneke said...

This looks so cute! Love that snow on the bottom of the sleigh and the colors. Hugs, Hanneke

Christina said...

This is absolutely stunning Eulanda! Gorgeous!
Hugs Kristel

Christina C. said...

Oh gosh, how wonderfully creative!!!!!
Eulanda, you never cease to amaze me with your talent...this is magnificent! Love, love it!

Roxy said...

This is incredible!!! It looks like a ton of work, but I guess seeing your mom gave birth to you and everything (not to mention your sister, wow, that could NOT have been comfortable!) if anybody deserves a cool sleigh card, it's probably her! Well, I love it, I'm going to check out the link you posted, hugs, Roxy.

Linda said...

OMG!! This is simply fantastic!! Love it!! Hugs, Linda

Judi said...

Absolutely STUNNING! You really do make some AMAZING things, love it!

Hugs

Judi xx

PS Did you ever send that package you promised me - I think you said you did, but I haven't received it yet

NGCARDS said...

Great creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog! xxx

Sheri said...

Freaking amazing! You really outdid yourself this time. I love the golds you used.

Simone said...

BUDDIE! That is freakin AWESOME (singing). I love it! The chain was a super cool touch AND the snow. My My what are you gonna come up with next?! I will be waiting with baited breath. :}

Scrappinrpn said...

Wowwie! Nice to see you haven't lost your touch! Your card is friggin amazing as usual! I love your imagination and creativity.......makes me want to go create. Mwah!

Katie said...

Okay, seriously? I mean shut the front door- this so totally rocks! Your attention to detail is off the flippin' charts lady! Simply incredible :) And it blows my mind that this folds up so you can mail it. I'm sure your mom is going to LOVE it!
Hugs, Katie

Iulia said...

Wow, this is amazing Eulanda! But then all your creations are fabulous and so creative! Your Mom must have been delighted!Thanks for the inspiration sweets!
Glad you shared it with us at Just Magnolia. Hope to see you again soon!
Happy holidays!
Hugs, Iulia

Janiel/ janny said...

oh oh awwwwwwwwwwww Eulanda dear............THIS is sooooooooo worth the wait!!! BEAUITFUL, STUNNING OVER THE TOP COOL!!!!!!

big hugs...............

Dorothy E said...

Well of course I can't wait until I get home from the post office I have to open stuff as soon as I get back into my pickup (what I was driving today) I have to open the parcel!!! What else are keys used for besides turning on the vehicle. Sheesh make them multi task too! Yes, I was some kind of suprised alright! It is downright beautiful!!! Love it! Thanks, daughter! XOXOXOXOX

Sue said...

Wow! this is gorgeous Eulanda. So many beautiful details. It's exquisite. What a wonderful gift!
Sorry to hear about your camera - hope you get a new one soon!!
Hugs Sue xx

Sarah said...

Hooollllyyy freaakin aaammmaaaazing Eulanda!! I LOVE everything about this! It's crazy!! So beautiful! Love the snowman! The snow is very cool! Love Love Love!!!!

Madge H. said...

What an UH-MAZING gift Eulanda. Beautifully assembled. I love it.
~ rubber hugz ~

Nancy said...

That's just the cutest! I just love how you decorated it up. I'm going to head over to that site :)

xxxtglxxx said...

Wow! This is terrific hun! Gorgeous sleigh and a wonderful project full of beautiful details!

hugs

xxalisonxx

PS, both your mum and your sister are getting a new machine for christmas? - way to go! :) lol

CraftinGranny said...

Oh wow, I'm in awe of this one. What a creative mind you have. Your mom is going to love this one and am sure will display it proudly. Merry Christmas Hun, have a good one. "Hugs"

Chelsea said...

Oh Eulanda, this is amazing! Always so creative and so crafty. Merry Christmas, wishing you a joyful Holiday Season.

Hugs and Love.