Saturday, October 15, 2011

Magnolia Down Under #118

SKETCH TIME!!!

I'm super excited and kinda nervous cuz the challenge at MDUC this week is a sketch.....but it's MY sketch!!  My first one ever and I'm pretty excited to see what people come up with.  I hope it's well liked!!  And thanks to Denise Boddey for amping it up for me!!  Thanks!

I hope you're not getting sick of all my Christmas cards but I've been so stressed out the last few years trying to get cards done that I just needed to start early.  

At first I was a little unsure of this card but since it's been sitting in my room it's started to grow on me.  This image is so adorable (thanks Donna!) but I'm not sure of the name.  I would guess Tilda with Christmas Tree.  LOL!!


So this sketch - hee hee - the bottom lacy looking layer....well that's my fence.  I REALLY worked around my own sketch to make it work.  LROL!!  But I think I might actually use this one again.  I love it!!  Ya, I'm a little biased.  hee hee


So don't forget to check out the DT inspiration at MDUC and check out the details of the prize and who's sponsoring us this week.  Thanks for looking!!! 

I'm going to join up in 2 challenges today:

Wild Orchid Challenge - Christmas Fun
Cute Card Thursday - Tree-mendous

Enjoy your weekend all!!

Stamps: Magnolia "Tilda with Christmas Tree" and Magnolia Tree's
Paper: Bo Bunny "Father Christmas"
Embellishments: Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, My Mind's Eye "Lost & Found Christmas" tag, Liquid Applique, Melissa France lace and misc ribbon.
Punches: Magnolia Doohickey fence.  

16 comments:

Moni said...

Stunning card, all your Christmas cards are stunning. Fab image and great scene. hugs,moni

Camilla said...

Hi Eulanda! I loved working with your fab sketch!:) Great work!
And your card is amazing as always:)) Love the colouring!
Hugs, Camilla

Heidi said...

What a stunning card, I love it ♥ So nice with all the christmas trees

Hugs from
heidi

ms.espresso said...

Hey, nice job on the sketch and the card is really sweet- I love all those trees, especially! It's very pretty :)

Christina C. said...

WOW..Eulanda, what a magnificently stunning card you created here! Love EVERYTHING about it!

Donna C said...

AWESOME SKETCH Eulanda !!! As for the card .................... PERFECT ! LOL ! Great job with all of it and your spectacular coloring !

Angela said...

Great job with your sketch Eulanda. You are way too hard on yourself as I love this card. the fence and trees look so beautiful. The lace and your flowers also look just perfect on your card. And let's not forget about your coloring of Tilda. Stunning.
Hugs:)
Angela

Tracy said...

Your card is stunning. Love those trees and your colouring is flawless.
Love the sketch as well.

Graphicat said...

OMG! Who could get tired of any of your creations! Christmas or not! LOVE! And AWESOME first go at a sketch girl!! LOVE it! I will definatly use this one.
Miss you So much today!
XOXO
Cheri

CraftinGranny said...

Precious card and so beautiful. You should take top honors with this one. It's a stunner! "Hugs"

Inkypinkydelights said...

Eulanda this is grogeous! I am loving these colours and such a great Sketch too! Judy x

Jessica Cangiano said...

Incredibly gorgeous, creative, endlessly fantastic holiday card. The snow dusted tree boughs are so, so stellar!


Big hugs & blissful Sunday wishes,
Jessica

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow wow wow, I love this, the colours, layout and detail is gorgeous, hugs Liz xx

Scrappinrpn said...

OMG! I love how you have done the trees, may have to scraplift that! He, he.... What a fantastic card and your colouring is out of this world as always, you rock girlie!

Hugs..........

Katie said...

I wish the cards I made that I didn't like looked half this good! Who am I kidding- I wish the cards I make that I DO like looked half this good :) It's gorgeous! And I seriously LOVE that you made the sketch and still had to work around it, lol...its awesome tho- I would never have guessed it's your first one! I love those trees, might have to case that, heehee...lots of hugs, Katie

Jodie from Oz said...

OMG Eulanda, I love your card, the beautiful rich colours and all your fabulous details. Tilda is coloured wonderfully as always. Have a great week. hugs Jodie from Oz :)