Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Tickled Lil Spinks and Spooks Preview

Day 5 - Lil Haunt Mummie Christina

Welcome to day 5 of this new line!  I made my sign using the Silhouette and same with my cobweb covered tree, added some little green bats and finished off with my labeler to do the sentiment.

I wanted to try to go for more coloring depth on Christina's mummie wraps but it seems it didn't come through on my picture.  But that's ok you should see the other gals coloring on Tickled Pink Stamps blog. WOW!!  After seeing their cards they've even inspired me!
These images will be available for purchase in just 3 more days.  Visit Tickled Pink Stamps to see how you can win!!


7 comments:

Sheri said...

spooky! Love the colors you chose and the cloth behind is perfect. Great card!

CraftinGranny said...

Finally, blogger is letting me leave a comment. So freaky and cute. You do spook so well.....LOL
Hope all is well and you have a fun weekend planned. "Love & Hugs" Carol

Graphicat said...

Holy Crap girl! that's creepy cool! I love this side of your creativity! This image is FAB!!!!
Hugs
cheri

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous card Eulanda!!
Hugs Kristel

FitterTwit said...

Yah.... I could look at your stuff for hours! Just great - as always! Honestly, I'm a little tired of seeing the same highly talented amazing work week after week. You really should consider sprinkling in some crap to keep things new. LOL!

Jackie Thomas said...

Brilliant card Eulanda. I love every detail.
Hugs xo

Katie said...

This is freakin' fabulous! Love everything about it :) Whenever I need a shot of creative genius I just pop on over here and know I won't be disappointed!
Hugs, Katie