Sunday, August 14, 2011

Mid Month Graphicat Designs Reminder & FREEBIE

Have you joined up yet for the sketch from the August Graphicat Sketch Challenge?  Check it out and take a peek at the amazing creations the rest of the design team have come up with!!!

I made a sweet "Happy Anniversary" card with this FREEBIE sentiment from Graphicat Designs that Cheri made to match the cute little love birds from Whimsy Stamps called "Aww, So Tweet"

I wish I would have taken a picture of the card on the inside to show off my coloring better cuz I was really happy with this one.  hee hee  Oh but it took 3 attempts tho.  LOl!!  I even added glitter to her veil. 


I'm entering my card into the Jellypark Challenges: "Your Favorite Embellishments" and I think for the most part my Wild Orchid flowers are my favorite!!

Stamps: "Aww, So Tweet" and sentiment from Graphicat Designs
Paper: Kaisercraft "Chanteuse" Collection
Embellishments: Petaloo leaves, Wild Orchid Crafts butterfly, lace & flowers, Kaisercraft "Posies" Chanteuse collection, misc doily & ribbon and Zva pearl swirl.
Punches: Marvy flower punch and Spellbinders Lacey circle
Copics: E44, 43, 42, 41,40

7 comments:

Linda said...

This is simply beautiful.. Love the darling little image & sentiment.. Fab colors and details.. Hugs, Linda

Katie said...

Um, soooo, gorgeous just doesn't seem like a good enough adjective for this card! Its stunning! I love all the details- that butterfly is to die for and I love the pearl trail behind it. I just LOVE dropping by because I always find something amazing- you truly do amazing work my buggy friend :)

Jackie Thomas said...

OMG. this is so freaking adorable. I love everything about it.
Hugs xo

Christina C. said...

How cute!!!!! Love this whimsical image. Your attention to details is amazing...love the metal butterfly, lace and all the other fabulous details! Your coloring is truly awesome.

Anonymous said...

DUDE! This is outSTANDING! I love just everything about it & the feathers too. Nice touch Podray!

Anonymous said...

WOW! The feather is a fab touch to these little cuties! You are one tallented lady! Gorgeous card

Pepper Girl said...

Adorable card! So sweet! The image is great ,and the feather....nice touch!!