Thursday, July 21, 2011

Tis the Season...

OK NOT YET!  ha ha ha....well I just managed to squeak out a card this week JUST BECAUSE!!  And yet I use a Tickled Pink image....one of my DT's.  hee hee  BUT I had this image colored up and I am TRYING to make 1 card a month for Christmas.  It's not working but at least I have 4 now!!  More then last year at this time.  ha ha ha!


And even tho I'm not entering the Pink Ink Sketch Challenges, I am using their sketch and is this cute or what?!  Check out the new sketch blog if you need one and you can use ANY stamp to enter.  Woo!!

So I'm going to enter my card into each the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps - Christmas card
Jellypark Challenges - Christmas in July

Ok ladies enjoy the rest of your week!!  Not long until the weekend now!!  

Paper: Reminisce white snowflake glitter paper & unknown
Embellishments:  Misc tree charm, Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, metal corner and lace, Zva rhinestones, handmade flower, misc word tiles, Adirondack pearl acrylic paint and Martha Stewart snowflake brad.  
Punches: Beaded Oval Spellbinder and Martha Stewart lace punch
Copics:  E44, 43, 42, 40
BG 23, 13, 11, 10
E53, 51, 50

21 comments:

Graphicat said...

Oooooh! This is so preeeety! Love that cold blue... she sweet! So glad you're mojo is visiting?? LOL
Hugs
Cheri

Jennifer Scull said...

this is a gorgeous card! love the image and those beautiful colors of blue. good for you getting a jump on your Christmas cards. and thanks for playing along in our first challenge at Jellypark Friends. I hope you come again! :)

Christina C. said...

Oh my goodness, girl, this is sooooo gorgeous....love this adorable image!
Beautiful colors....admiring all the stunning elements on this lovely creation!

Michelle said...

Absolutely GEORGEOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥ it !!!
scrappinwithmybug

Katie said...

This is gorgeous! Christmas is definitely allowed to visit July when it looks this pretty :)
xx Katie

Sarah said...

As much as I am against Christmas in July, I guess I'll give this card my blessing, because It's Freakin AWESOME! lol I love the snow on the scrabble tiles! they're fab!

Ally said...

Rocking card!! Truly wonderful, I like it. And what do my eyes see? some other cool word tiles :) I bought a lot on ebay :) and if you ever need an address where you can get some more (from Thailand), just send me an email, I will give you the contact.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Alessandra

Louise said...

OMG!! This is one lush chrissy card! Amazing :) Beautiful image and the colouring is gorgeous beyond words :)
Love those noel alphas :)

Hugs and wishes for a great weekend :)

Christina said...

Woww this is an absolutely stunning card Eulanda! Looks so fabulous! Great details!
Hugs Kristel

Teresa said...

What a fab christmas card, thanks for joining us at ATS christmas card challenge. Teresa xx

inkydoodlecrafts said...

Your card is stunning, I just love the little scrabble pieces spelling Noel, thank you for joining us over at Jellypark Friends :o) Mel

ahlers5 said...

What a great card! Love the colors you chose. Thanks for joining us at Jellypark.
Diane

CraftinGranny said...

What a cutie and so Christmasy. Fab coloring and embellishing, as always dear friend. Almost missed this one if not for email. Not much time on the computer lately. Have a fab weekend! "Hugs" Carol

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww, that is so cute! The candy canes on the tree look like their POPin! They look dimensional, that's neat! Crafty little move with the leather strap stuff, coordinating it so it's one more then one thing. LOVE IT!
SSOA

Sheri said...

Love your card. Love the nontraditional colors you used. And oh my look at all those embellies! Great job!! Merry almost Christmas!

Cor* said...

HOLY FLIPPIN CHRISTMAS!! Great colors. I really REALLY like white & blue for Christmas! the NOEL is perfect too! Dontcha just love that sketch. You have totally kicked it up girl! Such sweet touches with tree & suede strap and metallic (?) corner adornment! I could go on and on, but I think you get the picture. I WANT THIS CARD! LOL

Cami said...

Ooooh, very pretty card, Eulanda! The blue and white has such a "cool" feeling and you've embellished your card beautifully...as always!
Hugs, Cami

Roxy said...

Wow, this is fantabulous, love every bit of it!!!

Nadell said...

Fab christmascard. Thanks for joining us at ATSC.

Hugs Nadell

Mandy said...

Oh wow Eulanda your card is beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at ATS
hugs Mandy xx

Tip Top said...

Wow! I do like this - wonderful colouring too! Thank you for joining in at Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Jellypark Challenges