Wednesday, July 27, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TANYA!

Ok so I'm LATE but had no idea that I was so it was all good until a few minutes ago.  LOL!!  Ahhh they always say better late then never right?  So if you got here from Tara & friends you're heading in the right direction. 

Just wanting to wish you a very happy birthday Tanya!  I hope you have a wonderful day and get spoiled!!  You deserve it!!

Not much to say about this card but mostly cuz I want to hurry up and publish it.  LOL!!  However, if you do blow it up you can see the Stickles that I added to each layer to make it sparkle.  Well Tanya at least you'll get to see it IRL soon!!  Hugs!!


Now on to Cheri's most hilarious creation!!  Love that girls sense of humor OMG!!

I'm also entering this card into these challenges:

Wild Orchid Challenge - sketch with twist of birthday theme

Cupcake Craft Challenge - shabby/sparkle - I'm hoping if you click on the picture and enlarge it you can see all the Stickles I've added to each layer.  I distressed my layers first and then added the Stickles.  It looks really cool IRL.  Dang photo's!

Magnolia Mania #18 - Ribbon or lace and I've snuck in a bit of both!  What's a card without lace?!! 
 
Stamps: Magnolia "Tilda Celebrates Summer"
Embellishments: Prima flower, Wild Orchid Craft flowers and metal butterfly, cheesecloth, button and misc string.
Punches:  Magnolia "Heart Swirl" doohickey

22 comments:

Hill Top Creations said...

So glad to see it up. Great card. Take Care

Scrappinrpn said...

Glad to see I am not the only one who posted this morning, he, he! Love your card and great minds think alike, I used a Magnolia image too! I love all the deets and the white flower is saweet! Your cards are always inspiring! Love it and I am sure Tanya will too.

Christine D said...

Eulanda! You cards always make me smile! You put so much into them. They are just beautiful!

Graphicat said...

ME?? funny?? That card was supposed to be... LOL ok funny. :)
This is beautiful darlin! I love it, you make cards look like art. it's amazing.
hugs
Cheri

Miss O said...

This is a great card. I love the layers and all the embellishments. Your cards are wonderful pieces of art.

Alessandra said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous!! I love it to bits and pieces!! There are so many things to see! From a wonderful fabric flower to funny shadows under Tilda's shoes :) I love this creation!
Hugs, Alessandra

Teresa said...

Oh wow what a beauty Eulanda, lovely colours and fab embellies too.
hugs Teresa xx

Tanya S said...

Awww Sweetie,it's definetly worth the wait!!Stunning hun!!I love it and all that glitter...you know me!!Love it.Can't wait to get my hands on it.THANK YOU so much!!

Kellie said...

WOOOOOW girl this is ah-mazing!

Hugs Kellie

Christina C. said...

Soooooo stunning, Eulanda! You always create such beautiful works of art!

ms.espresso said...

ooh, so pretty and glittery- I love all the layers and amazing textures in your flower cluster. Such a sweet image & fabulous card!

Cami said...

Lovely card that Tanya will love and cherish! Your work is always a pleasure to look at and look forward to!
Hugs, Cami

louise said...

Beautiful card and I love lace on cards,thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week.
Louise xx

Michelle said...

very beautiful just like everything you make !!! wow!
scrappinwithmybug

MauMau88 said...

Wonderful card!

MauMau
MMC

Kristel said...

That is really a gorgeous card again Eulanda! Wonderful!
Hugs Kristel

CraftinGranny said...

Oops, almost missed this one. Been MIA again so if you find my MOJO has traveled your way, please send it back home....LOL

It's a fab card Eulanda and that's one neat fabric flower. Of course the coloring is awesome and I love the sketch.
"Love & Hugs" Carol

Sarah said...

So much detail! I love all the stickles and the butterfly!! and don't feel bad about the late posting, I still haven't even made Tanya's card yet! lol

sari said...

What a beautiful and sparkly card! Just love all the details! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs & Sunshine!/Sari

Donna C said...

B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l !!! I am amazed at all your cards that you create when you have no mojo ..... which mine would kick in ! LOL !

lizzie said...

AH-MAZING cards!!! thnx for joining us at cmm for our b-day challenge!! your card ROCKS!!

Simone said...

I love this card. Somewhat simple for you but it has just the perfect amount of embellishments to make it classy. SSOA